❤️21❤️

Time skip: approximately an year and a half later

Aarav's POV

My life is mundane now. Even though my bestie is busy with his married life, he meets me atleast once in a week. One wonderful thing that happened was Navya Akhilan.

No no Aki didn't do second marriage n all, she's his six months old cute lil babygirl. They both are really happy since Navya came into their life.

I sometimes feel hollow inside, I didn't share my pain with anyone

I sometimes feel hollow inside, I didn't share my pain with anyone. It's void without love. Yeah, I broke up with Mithila in just a month. I wasn't able to see her as my love, everytime I looked into her eyes, Kuttu's image flashed.

I told about my problem to Mithila. I expected her to cry and fight and accuse me but she was different. She understood my mind and left without saying," I don't think you'll be happy with me. Your happiness is more important than you being with me". She's really an angel.

As of Kuttu, I saw her 2 times. Once, in the mall with a group of people who I assumed to be her colleagues, I expected her to come and talk to me but she looked at me once and continued speaking with her colleagues.

Again, I met her when Navya baby was born. That time too, she didn't even make an effort to speak to me. Me avoiding her has a reason but I don't know why she's avoiding me. If it was like earlier, she would've talked like a broken tape recorder but everything has changed now.

My bestie is busy with his life, my parents are upset that I'm not getting married yet, my love is off the limits. My life sucks doesn't it 😒

I deleted all photos of her, deleted her contact and all memories of her but the song on the radio reminds me of her. I really don't know how to throw her out of my mind. She has spoiler me for other girls too. Why Kuttu why?

Agalya's POV

I'm happy for the world. My parents, Aki and Yazhu everyone thinks that I'm happy but no one knows I'm pretending it.

Yeah, I hangout with my colleagues, play with Navya, go to restaurants etc but inside I'm not happy. Only my pillows knew how much I missed him.

I was depressed at nights and playful and funny and talkative all through the day. Life is boring I should say.