Chapter 2

It had been a few days since you were officially introduced as a member at The Beach but so far everything had been pretty chill for you.

You spent the last couple of days just figuring out how things work and who exactly these people were. From what you had seen, most were just ordinary players who came in the belief that Hatter's plans could really get people back to the real world.
Then you have the executive members. They all seemed to be particularly smart but the majority of them are quite reserved so you couldn't quite work them out just by observations.
And finally, there's the militants, who you have gotten to know better as you are one of them now. In all honesty, you thought most of them were power-hungry lunatics, maybe excluding Aguni. He was the most relatively sane one, hence it was his responsibility to keep you all under control.

Your time to get to know The Beach was running short though and your visa would expire if you didn't play a game soon so you took the opportunity to go out with everyone that night.

You were about to head off with your team to the game arena when a figure stepped in front of you. You looked up to see those same dark eyes that mesmerised you on your first day. Niragi. (You had since found out his name).

"You better come back alive princess. It would suck for you to prove me right, wouldn't it?" He spoke teasingly, pushing out his lip into a mocking pout.
"Aw, it's almost as if you'd miss me." Your voice was laced with sarcasm.
Just to tease him back, you gave him a peck on the cheek and pushed past him to get in the car.

As you were about to drive off, you looked in the mirror to see him chuckling to himself before hauling his rifle over his shoulder like normal and walking away.

Why did I find that so damn attractive? No. He's a psycho. I couldn't think of someone like him in that way. But the things that tongue of his could do-

A/N
Yeah err I'll leave it there for today.
This is pretty short sorry...
By the way, anything in italics is thoughts and you can work out whose thoughts by the context.
I hope you liked this one :)
I have lots of free time to write so hopefully I can keep bringing out new chapters if you're enjoying them!
Also, sorry if there's any mistakes, like I said in my last chapter, I haven't written in a long time so my grammar isn't the best.