Chapter 4

It was late when you arrived back but of course the parties were still ongoing. It was The Beach after all. You hadn't much to do but you weren't tired so you sat in the corner of a disco room fiddling with a new gun you had picked up. The deafening music and your pure boredom caused you to miss the man shouting over to you until he slid into the seat beside you.

"You're so unnoticeable over here that I thought you didn't make it back for a minute." He spoke loudly over the blasting noise in the room.
"I doubt you would have cared either way, you only talk to me because I'm fresh meat. You wouldn't think twice about me once you've had your fun and you know it."
"Ah, but you see, this is exactly why I don't think of you like every other girl in here. As much as I'd love it if you were, you aren't a stupid little slut begging for me as soon as I take one look your way, and that intrigues me L/N."
"Well I'm glad you suddenly find me interesting. Weren't you just telling me how unnoticeable I am?"
He grunted and stood up.
"Actually, you are being rather uninteresting tonight. So come on, let's have some fun..." You watched his tongue piercing glisten in the dancing lights as he poked it out suggestively. You were certainly not up for the type of fun he was talking about but you at least agreed to join him in having a drink.

It only took a couple of shots and your spirits were instantly higher, completely forgetting the horrific night you had. Alcohol really turned you into something else. You were up on the dance floor with Niragi, your hips moving and grinding against him behind you, your hand twisting back to pull his neck down towards your face.
"I do need to have more fun. Thanks for teaching me that." You laughed over the still loud music. You felt him grinning at this when he lowered his lips to your neck. His warm breath sent tingles down your spine.

He started by simply trailing his tongue along slowly. Then, he kissed gently at your neck and collarbone. Gentle kisses turned into harsh ones and he began to suck at your neck, leaving wet purple marks littered across your tanned skin. You let out small whines at the feeling of his mouth against your skin.
In the meantime, his hands were gliding across your body, feeling your curves and keeping you close to him. You subconsciously knew that you shouldn't be getting yourself into this but all valid thoughts were thrown away because you were drunk. Drunk on alcohol and drunk on the feeling he gave you. Suguru Niragi. The man you were determined to never get too close to.

A/N

aksbjsjssh I wanted to make this a slow burner but I'm impatient
Y/N is drunk though remember so I'm still trying to think of how I'll let the next chapters play out...
I hope you liked this!
And yes, those of you in the comments thinking you need therapy, you definitely do. But it's okay, I think we can all agree that he's worth it😌

It's Christmas for me when I'm posting this so MeRrY cHrIsTmAs❤️