Chapter 6

After the strange encounter with Niragi in the hall, you spent the day hiding away in your room and sleeping off the painful hangover.

Night came and everyone was gathering in the lobby to get their numbers for the games. You were pretty well recovered by then and honestly, you were getting extremely bored so you decided to join them.
You headed to your team's car and it seemed like most of the people in your group turned out to be other militants. You weren't sure if that was going to be a good thing or not, it depended on the game.

You were snapped out of deep thought by a light tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see who needed your attention and of course, it was Niragi.
"Looks like we're going to the same game. If the car gets a bit full, do feel free to sit on my lap..." He muttered into your ear with a smirk plastered onto his face. You should have smacked it straight off him for the suggestion he made.
As much as you wanted things to be as sweet as they were this morning, it looked like his usual irritating self was back.
"Thanks for the offer, but I'm good." You spat at him.

The car did in fact get too full and you were forced to sit on his lap for the whole drive. He looked so pleased with himself and it was seriously infuriating to you.
"No matter how hard you try, you can't resist me, can you?" He breathed down your neck, making your skin tingle from the warmth.
"I had no choice asshole. Don't feel so proud."
Your constant rejection never saddened him, it actually amused him and pushed him to try his luck more often. He had a talent in winding people up but he especially enjoyed teasing you. You never realised it, but every time you turned him down, you were just taking his interest more. It was like a game to him and he was going to make sure he won.

The journey felt excruciatingly long and you couldn't wait to get out. Everyone else in the car could feel the tension between the two of you, it surrounded you like a thick fog. It only grew worse when he placed his hand on your thigh. You wanted him to stop but you couldn't bring yourself to move or speak. That single touch had your heart racing, as much as you really didn't want it to. You could see his grin in the corner of your eye. He knew that you would just slap his hand away if you didn't want it there but you didn't. You didn't do anything. And it didn't get any better from there. He inched his hand slightly further up and began to circle his thumb gently. You felt like your heart was going to explode out of your chest. It was like a ticking time bomb that sped up every time he tried something new.

What have you done to me, Suguru Niragi...

A/N

Thank you again for the support :) It makes me really happy! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter❤️
Also, sorry my chapters aren't overly long but I think that's okay because I update frequently.

If any of you have instagram, please add my edit account! My username is @niragichan.

Andddd we got this story to number 1 in another tag :)