❦𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻❦

"𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔"
ALI | aliana
JULY 2020
Atlanta 📍

Eleven days passed and terror always sat in the back of my mind. It was routine- wake up, go to work, get my long awaited call, go home, cry, repeat.

I planned on keeping the pregnancy, so I was trying to nurture the baby the best I could. I was even watching how I ate.

Riri came back into the house with me. (I didn't know who she was staying with.) She thought she needed to come back home to watch over me while my husband was gone. We got into an argument about it, but she won and stayed here.

Even Germ and Nuni called me. They didn't know about my pregnancy but, of course, they knew about the police situation. Nuni came to hang with me a few days and Germ watched over the boys' house while they were gone.

"Sis, I'm going out! You need me to stay?!" Tariah screamed from the living room.

"No! Im good!"

Currently, it was Saturday and I was sitting in my room watching Miraculous Ladybug. I was too old to be watching it, but I had to get used to kids' shows anyways, plus I liked this one.

I subconsciously rubbed my stomach and looked at the time. I was supposed to getting a jail bird call soon. This was the only thing that I got excited about.

I went to pick up my phone when I heard someone come through the front door. I didn't even feel like moving, so I just hoped that it was Riri.

"I know you not in here watching a cartoon." I heard Leo's voice before I saw him standing at my room door.

My baby was back. He came home like I was told he would. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Leo, I missed you so much! I'm so happy you're home." My eyes stung.

He gave my lips a deep sensual kiss and put his forehead against mine. "I missed you too, Ali. I'm sorry for all this."

"It's okay. I'm just glad you're home."

He took us into to bed where we stayed in the same position. I couldn't stop kissing him. I kissed his lips, his face, his neck, his chest.

"You don't know how much I missed being laid up in this bed. Shit makes you realize how important privacy is." He held my face in his hands.

"I feel so relieved. You're here and I don't have to worry about every little thing 'cause now you're right here."

He didn't like hearing that I worried about him.

He switched the topic, "So, why you in here watching this cartoon?"

Fuck. I didn't know whether to tell him or wait. What if this was a mix up and he had to go back to jail? What if he didn't want a baby?

"I'm pregnant." I didn't mean to say it.

"For real? Stop playing." His pretty eyes widen.

"I'm not."

Leo's face lit up with joy. He got out of the bed and jumped around the room while running in circles. His reaction made me smile.