❦𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑾𝑶❦

"O𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒕. 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒌𝒆"
LEO | mar
MAY 2020
Atlanta 📍

The room started to smell stale. I didn't mean for it to but it did. I wasn't going to do anything about, eventually, but not right now. I was tired, but not tired enough to go back to sleep. It was finally feeling good to be by myself.

"Yea, Ion know. I'm worried bout him. He hasn't come out since you dropped him off. Not to eat or nun. So, can you please go in there and see how he is?" I heard Jay's voice pleading from outside my bedroom door.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Leo?" I froze. "Can I come in?" Just as I thought I was independent again.

I didn't answer her. She came in anyways.

She walked over to the edge of my bed and kneeled down. She had on a skirt, blue jean jacket, and a white shirt that had a V cut. Where was she coming from?

"Baby, come on. Can you please get up? Please?" Why did she look so sad? I was chilling.

"Man, Ali, why? Am I bothering you?"

"No, it's your graduation. I don't want you to regret missing it. It starts in an hour. Can you please get dressed, if not for you then for me?" She caressed my face with her french tipped finger nails.

I was just starting to be independent. I was doing good on my own. I was going to get up, for her, but I didn't want any more requests.

"If I get dressed and go will you get off my fucking case? " I threw off my covers and was revealed to be in just my boxers.

"I don't wanna argue. I'll turn on the light so we can find your outfit. Wanna hop in the shower real quick?" Ali made her way to my newly disorganized closet.

I did what I was told and got into the shower. Even if I didn't show up I'd still get my diploma. This made no fucking sense.

When I got out and into my room, Ali stood in front of where I sat myself down and rubbed lotion from my face all the way down my lower back.

"It's the smooth skin for meee." She caused me to crack a smile.

Laid out on the bed beside me was a red dress shirt and some black dress pants. Below them on the floor sat my never worn  black and red lacey-looking loafers. At least she knew I liked red.

"I invited my family, if that's okay with you." Ali brought it up.

She didn't need to do that. She didn't need to bring a bunch of people that didn't care about me. It made me feel like I had no one, so she had to bring her family to try and make me feel better. I only needed Ali, Jay, Germ, Key, Riri and Via there, that was it. I didn't want to sound ungrateful. I kept it to myself.

"Ight, that's cool." Ali looked unsatisfied with my response.

She just continued to rub my body down with lotion.

"Have you eaten anything today?" Ali asked me.

I shrugged as my answer.

"Okay, let's get some starbucks or something on the way there. I need a coffee anyways." She put my arms through the sleeves.

"I can put on a shirt." I threw it on myself and Ali sighed.

Once I got the rest of my clothes on, I look in the mirror. I couldn't lie, I was fine as fuck. Ali came up behind me a wrapped her arms around my waist.

"You look so good. Real yummy, if I do say so myself." She looked at me like she wanted me to take this all off.

"Preciate you, mamas." I kissed her on the forehead.