❦𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬❦

"𝑷𝒊𝒏𝒌 + 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆"
LEO | mar
DECEMBER 2020
Atlanta 📍

I was rushing around all day. I had been to the flower shop and then the house and then to Ali. A nigga was tired.

I had been planning this day for months. Ever since I got out of jail, I had been planning to propose to Ali within the next few months. We deserved a family and a happy marriage.

Right now, Ali was about six months pregnant and she said that we would wait to find out the gender. Nobody wanted to do that but her, but I let her anyway.

I hadn't seen Ali since this morning because Jay and Germ were helping me set up the stuff in the backyard of our new house. I was surprising her with
the house and then with the proposal.

I was kind of nervous, even though we were always together. Doubt came into my mind as I thought about all the fights and trouble I caused her. What if she didn't want to marry me?

Jay noticed the look on my face and said, "Mar, cut that shit out. You know y'all asses are already married. This is just making it official."

I put some flowers on the new coffee table, "I know."

"You a real ass nigga for marrying her. Ash been asking me to marry her but I'm scared. Ion know." Germ mentioned from sweeping my kitchen.

"Nah, you needa go on and marry that girl. She gon get mad at you if you don't soon, watch." I told him.

"For real, especially since Mar over here upstaging niggas."

"Whatever. Who got Xavier and Destiny?" I asked about their new born baby.

Come to find out the toxics had twins. I didn't know what doctor they had, but it was a shocker when Key had two babies in the same night. Jay wasn't joking about putting her out the game.

"Key, got them. I was scared to leave them alone with her crazy ass. She a good mother but, shit, they don't even like her."

"They heard all that shit y'all talked while they was in the vagina." I laughed.

"Ay, that mean they know who be startin' shit. Ima ask him who's right." This nigga was so stupid.

"Yo' kids can't talk yet, stupid ass." Germ came in and sat down of the gray couch.

"What time you having Ali come over here?"

"In a couple hours, I want it to get dark so we can turn on those lil lights I bought." I had everything planned out.

"Just hope that Ri can bring her over here on time." Jay said.

We spent the next couple of hours cleaning, and situating the furniture in our new house. It had two floors, a basement, an attic, and a big ass backyard for my 17 kids to play in. Ali was gonna love it.

I told Riri to make sure she dressed nice because I was going to. I put on a gray dress shirt and some black pants to match. A nigga needed to look nice.

"Oh shit! She outside! I'm finna go upstairs!" Jay ran and Germ followed.

"Yo! Mar, come take her from the car. I got her blind folded," Tariah walked in smiling as she toured the house.

I went outside and went to the passenger side door where I saw my soon to be fiancé sitting there in a pretty black sundress with a slit. Pregnant never looked better.

"Hey, baby. Take my hand." I greeted her.

"Okay, y'all making me nervous." I could tell she was.