Chapter 12

I'm basically going to write everything about this story on this chapter and after that it completed. Now let's get this fucking started!🐸👍🏽

No ones pov
It had been a week since things have died down between the couples.

More or less all of them were happy together and didn't feel the need to turn back into girls. Well except the fact they can no longer play boys volleyball.

One day all of the girls had woken back up to their original gender.

Sugawara POV
I woke up to feel my chest wasn't heavy anymore. Looking down I see I no longer had boobs like I used to when I went to bed last night.

I touched my hair to see it was also back to being short again.

I fumble out of bed and into my bathroom.

I stare at the mirror to see that I was back to being a boy. I felt joy as I can now play volleyball with Daichi- I mean everyone again.

Kageyama POV
I woke up to find tsukishima staring at me with mixed emotions.

I yawn and slowly sat up while rubbing my eyes.

I look at him with a confused and worried face wondering why he was looking at me like that.

"What's wrong Tsukki?" I ask. That's when I realize my voice sounded like a boy again.

"I'm going to miss your boobs and you being way shorter than me" he whaled.

I just stare at him for a few seconds and slammed my fist on top of his head.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY MISS MY BOOBS!?" I yell at him angrily.

"I'm going to miss touching them-OW!" He said.

I pinched his cheeks hard.

"Let's just get ready Tsukki" I say.

He nods and stands up. When he does the blanket falls off his waste.

"You look excited.." I point at it.

"Because I was looking at you of course!" He exclaimed proudly.

"Whatever.." I say as I roll my eyes.

Kenma pov
I just stared at myself and shrugged as I started to get ready for school.
-

Once I got there Yaku was also back to being a boy.

"NOOOOOO KENMA!!" Kuroo yelled, while crying his eyes out and clinging to Kenma.

On the other hand Lev was just happy to have his boyfriend back.

Oikawa pov
I woke up to feel my chest only to realize that I'm even flatter then before when I was a girl!

How cruel!

I started sulking.

Atsumu pov
I just starred at Osamu for what seemed like hours but in reality it was a few minutes. Her or should I say he is doing the same.

"I'm just happy to know I would have bigger boobs then you if we were girls!" I say proudly.

"Why you little!" Osamu said.

He then tackled me and we started fighting.

Bokuto pov
"Akaaashiiiiii" I whined while crying.

"Bokuto-San it's ok" Akaashi said while patting my head.

"B-but I don't have boobs anymore!" I yelled.

Akaashi smacked me hard on the head while starring at me with a death glare.

"AKAASHIIIII!!" I whined louder.

I feel like I'm forgetting some people please tell me if so. Also this isn't the greatest book and was very rushed to be finished.