Chapter 8

I'm currently babysitting so this might be really bad ;-;

I'm so sorry, but since I have time I'll make this at least 1000 words long😪

Anyways let's start! Oh and this will also be only text messages!

SUGAWARA POV
I once again woke up from my sleep. I grab my phone and check all the notifications from the group chat. Sighing I decided to read them having nothing better to do, since I still have a few hours before I move.

-

Pretty bottoms🥴💕
Oikawa: bye Ms. refreshing!
Oikawa: ok now that she's gone😒let's tell Kageyama what bottom means😌💅

Yaku: when Suga wakes up she's going to kill you

Kenma: I would want to see that

Kageyama: what's a bottom?

Oikawa: well Tobio Chan! A bottom is all of us in this group chat!

Yaku: I don't know about this

Kenma: I'm going to go play my game that Kuroo bought me😒

Oikawa: what did you do to get it😏

Kenma: I showed my boobs🥱

Yaku: Kenma!?😳

Kenma: I barely have any so it's ok🙄

Yaku:🤭

Oikawa:🤭

Kageyama:🤭

Kenma: what🙄💅

Oikawa:🤩👏

Yaku: NO!

Kageyama: I can't play volleyball anymore😔

Yaku: why not?

Oikawa:yeah?

Kageyama: these things on my chest are too big😖

Oikawa:😃

Yaku:💀

Akashi:😪

Kenma: bye🤠

Kenma went offline..

Oikawa: Tobio Chan I will slap you😤

Kageyama: why Oikawa?

Oikawa: you just showed off you have big melons😒

Kageyama: but I don't have melons?

Yaku: it's ok Kageyama
Yaku: Oikawa is just jealous🙄

Oikawa: it's not fair
Oikawa: I want big melons too😔

Akashi: so your flat on both ends?😪

Oikawa:😳

Yaku:😳

Kageyama:??

Oikawa: nvm that!
Oikawa: Tobio a bottom is someone who-

Yaku: again Suga will kill you😀

Oikawa: 🙄
Oikawa: is someone who receives during sex

Kageyama:😧

Yaku: you broke him flattykawa

Oikawa: he needed to know it just in case😏

Yaku: I-
Yaku: I'm done💀

Yaku is now offline..

Kageyama: what does it...feel like?

Oikawa: ooooo tobio chan🥴

Kageyama:😃

Oikawa: of course I'll tell you Tobio!😋

Kageyama: really?😧

Oikawa: nah but I want to scar you😌💅

Kageyama: oh..😀

Oikawa: it feels nice but it depends on what your in to😏

Kageyama: what I'm in to??
Kageyama: like what?

Oikawa: ask Sugawara!
Oikawa: bye Tobio!🥱

Kageyama: bye

Oikawa went offline..
Kageyama went offline..

-

I looked at the phone dumbfounded. I felt a vain pop on my forehead as I started to get ready to go. I'll have to talk to Kageyama and Oikawa later in person. Hopefully Kageyama didn't do any research on that kind of stuff. Knowing her she wouldn't unless needed- wait- what happens if she needed it!?

Quickly I call Kageyama, praying that she'll pick up still pure and innocent.

She picks up the phone with a tired voice.

K: Sugawara? Why are you calling me, I still have to pack.

S: you didn't listen to Oikawa..did you?

K: no? Did I have to?

S: NO DONT!

K: Ok ok I won't! Mom are you going to pick me up soon?

S: oh yea! Of course I'll be there in 30 minutes!

K: ok bye Sugamama!

S: bye!

I hang up and sighed in relief glad that she didn't do anything. Knowing I was going to Oikawa's school, I was ready to kill him.

Quickly I started packing again not wanting Kageyama to wait too long.

-

As soon I was done I put everything in the car, and then went back inside to grab my keys.

Before I could start the car, something or someone banged on my car door window. I yelped and angrily glared are who was doing it, ready to beat the living shit out of them.

It was Daichi?

I roll down my window shooting a cold glare at him. It was currently 5:02am and it was cold outside so I wasn't in a great mood. Sighing out my frustration I rubbed my temples to release more stress.

"Sugawara why is all your stuff packed!?" He yelled out. I looked at him again feeling bad for not telling him and the others, but then again it was partially his fault.

I open the car door and step out in front of the taller male. Looking up at him I gave him a soft smile hoping it would make him feel better. He looked down at me with pain in his eyes, I avert mine away from his.

"Daichi me and Kageyama are going to a different school" I say still averting my gaze from his. He grabbed me by the shoulders, firmly holding onto them. This caused me to turn my gaze to his, feeling lost for a moment I quickly shake my head.

"Daichi I have to go now.." I quietly say feeling the tension grow.

"Sugawara please... I'm sorry" Daichi pleaded seeing as tears started to form from his eyes. The guilt grew inside me even more, I slowly grab his hands and move them off my shoulder. Holding them in my own again giving him a soft smile.

"Daichi I have to go and also tell the others what happened" I say as I start to head back inside my car.

I close my car door and grab onto the wheel, taking a quick glance at Daichi's pained and angry face.

After that I drove off to Kageyama's house.

So I wasn't able to make this over 1000, but I was close at least!

Ok bye bye peeps!