Chapter 3

SUGAWARA POV
During class I thought about that date I had to go on after school with that jerk. I only agreed so he could leave us alone and move on to someone else that actually likes him. Hearing the bell ring I stand up sighing as it was time for that date, packing my things I start to head to the gym seeing as he wanted to meet up there. Didn't we have practice today? I hope nobody's there so I don't have to answer questions on why I'm going on and are with him. In the distance I saw a figure in front of the gym knowing it was him.

He sees me and for some reason his whole mood seem to change from earlier today. He didn't look cocky or anything like that, he looked adorable? I shake that thought out of my head thinking I was probably seeing things. When he spots me a blush appears on his face and he averts his eyes from mine. Giggling I walk up to him maybe this won't be so bad after all I thought.

"A-are you ready to go...?" He asks me.

"Sure!" I say trying to give him a chance.

We start walking out of the school heading to a small cafe nearby. While walking he grabs my hand intertwining our fingers together, I blush at this feeling my heart thumping a little. I felt as though there was somebody following us but brushed the feeling off. Deciding to try and enjoy my time with him more.

KAGEYAMA POV
Ok so I might've told Daichi that Sugawara was asked out on a date by force with some jerk. Let's just say we were following them right now but it seemed to be a nice date and senpai looked to be having a good time. "Dadchi I think we should stop it looks like they're having a good time" I say turning to my other senpai. "We don't know for sure yet let's keep watching" he said quickly following them with me behind him "but I think he's going to be ok" I say once more. "If you want you can go home Kageyama I'm sure Tsukishima is still at school" I flinched at that name not wanting to hear his sarcasm.

Sighing I decided why not standing up I head head back to school. Seeing Tsukishima there at the front made my heart beat a little, immediately shaking the feeling off not wanting it there in the first place. I walk up to him slowly "h-hi saltyshima" I say. He looks at me cocking an eyebrow looking amused "well if it isn't the ki- I mean queen" he says smugly.
I glare at him feeling my cheeks getting red from the new name "do you want me to walk you home your majesty" I can already she his smirk widening. "Y-yes please..." I say, he starts walking in the direction my house is in.

Quickly catching up with him we were now side by side walking in awkward silence. I slowly looked up at him feeling my cheeks heating up even more than before. I hadn't noticed how handsome he looked up close no wonder why Yamaguchi was so fond of him. I mean I would be too when he has such a nice face. I stop abruptly him turning and looking at me with a questioning look.

"Why'd you stop queen?" He asked walking closer to me.

"I-I was wondering if you wanted to s-stay over..." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. I hear him chuckle causing more heat in my cheeks if that's as even possible. "Sure why not your majesty" I looked up to see he was smirking again "whatever..." I say starting to walk once again to my house. As we made it I check to see if my sister was home yet, it looked like she wasn't "are going to let me in?" I quickly turned around forgetting he was there "o-oh yeah come on in!" I say holding the door open for him. Smirking he walks behind me and puts his hand on the door "you first your majesty" I blush a deep red and immediately I start walking in.

I hear him laugh and close the door locking it in the process just to be safe. "So why did you want me to cone over queen?" I started walking up to my room "because I was lonely and this queen needed her king" I say with confidence in my voice. Processing what I just said I quickly say "I-I mean not like that more of..." "I get it let's just go" he says cutting me off, nodding I start heading to my room again.

I'm sleepy it's like 3am for me so peace out👀