AFTER SCENE: Christmas

"Why does shopping for them have to be this hard?" Taehyung huffed, looking at the array of mini shops within the giant mall.

Jimin and Taehyung had been shopping for over an hour and all they needed was to get the Jeon Twins something but that was harder than originally thought.

"Maybe just get them shirts that say 'Dumb and Dumber'. They'll be thankful." Jimin commented, holding bags in his hand for his new boyfriend, Leehyun. They settled on getting one gift only but Jimin wasn't going to listen to that when he could spoil his baby.

Taehyung was happy the two ended up together, it helped the Jeon Twins not worry so much and just everyone was happy.

"I did that for their birthday, I don't think they want more shirts with that on it." Taehyung sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What about if it were on hats?" Jimin suggested. This caused Taehyung to look over, a bored look plastered over his beautiful face. "Sorry." Jimin said but he wasn't sorry at all, snickering a bit.

Taehyung looked at the shoes but there was nothing he thought the twins would like in there. He looked at clothes too and yet nothing screamed that it was for them. He felt like a terrible boyfriend for not having a single gift picked out and Christmas was in four days. At this point, he was ready to settle on leashes and call the boys his bitches but something told him that wouldn't go down as planned.

"Well, what's something they talked about? Something they mentioned that they enjoyed or liked?" Jimin was trying to help as best he could, especially since he was Jungkook's best friend as well. He wasn't even going to try for Jeongguk but that's where Yoongi could help out.

Taehyung hummed in thought. "Jeongguk likes football but I don't know the first thing about the sport. All I know is his favorite football team is the Carolina Panthers since our school's team is called the Panthers."

"Get him a Panthers jersey."

"With who's name?" Taehyung asked.

"Can you customize his name on it?" Jimin wondered. "Give him hope that he can play for that team when he grows up or something?"

"Maybe. Sounds like a good idea and maybe he'll like it." Taehyung smiled, feeling like it was a good idea.

"Yeah! And not only that, he'll like you wearing it the morning after!" Jimin muttered with a tease in his voice, obviously hinting at something.

Taehyung's cheeks went bright red, hitting his shorter friend's arm. "Don't say things like that." He commented, shaking his head with embarrassment.

The two dropped the conversation and headed to the sport shop together, talking to the store clerk to see how the customization worked to get 'Jeon' put on the back of a jersey.

Luckily for them, they were able to get it done. On the other hand, it was extremely expensive and they would have to come back tomorrow to pick it up. It was a special order and definitely a few days before Christmas. The total cost was one-hundred sixty-two dollars.

But it was worth it.

"Now for Jungkook." Taehyung said. "I'll buy them more but little things. I can't spend over a hundred dollars on each item I get for them." He added, looking over his receipt that made his pockets ache. "So, one big thing and then bunch of little things!"

"You should just buy lingerie and wear that for them. Trust me, those horn dogs would love that more than anything, as long as you send me some pictures too so I can gas you up." Jimin grinned, making Taehyung just give up hope on asking Jimin for ideas.