盲目的 。blind ; amanene

a story among the many mass .
you might be a pain in the ass .
but oh, how i wish for this to last .

"Oh how I wonder why you're so blind"

One uttered, palming his cheek with one hand and staring at one girl talking to another, a small blush on her cheeks, discussing about someone else that obviously isn't him.

"Sorry, but who the heck are you talking to?" One of Amane's close friends, the boy always on his phone; even as of now, asked. His voice as monotonous as usual, his gaze on the small screen and not on the boy he just questioned. Well, he ready knows what expression he was making so why bother look?

He also had an answer to the question he had already said, but just asked anyway.

"The girl of my dreams?" He answered, sounding as if what he had said was to be expected-well, fuck yeah it was.

"The girl that dreams of other males as you continue to daydream?" Lemon shot back.

Silence was all he brought up, he gazed over the heads and people again, and continue to daze over her figure. "Why are you so frank at times?"

"It's bad to lie, and getting straight to the point is better" Amane rolls his eyes and sighs, drooping down his arms and landing his cheek on his desk, piled with his notes that only has three or five words written on it.

"Confess already, you've been like this since middle school,"

Yes, he had eyes set on this said girl of his dreams for a while now. Actually, since their first year in middle school.

It pained him dearly when he would see her gawk over different people of opposite sex. It pained to see her not learn to love herself. It was dumb how no one found her attractive enough.

She's an angel for fuck's sake.

He liked-no, he loves her. She was the first to ever make him feel this way, and he gotta admit, he doesn't really mind. He only found stars, the moon, anything astronomy related amusing, but there he is, thinking that she was prettier and much more precious than any star.

And unfortunately, she loved another.

A man, blonde, with warm blue eyes, gentle and kind demeanor, their senpai, Minamoto Teru.

He didn't really get what in the name of wtf did Nene see on such being, well maybe he did, but that doesn't matter as of now.

True, he isn't really that great, or anywhere near that guy's level, but, he was sure that he'd do his very best just to make her happy.

Nevertheless, he just couldn't bring himself to confess. As he knew, that for her, he was nothing but a friend.

A friend that she met when she was silently eating donuts at the rooftop and he was there, sleeping soundly.

A friend she considered pervy and flirtatious, lively and funny, a jokester.

He was just a friend, she would never take seriously.

"I would've done so, if I could"

Was he being too cowardly? Or is he believing his assumptions way too easily? Maybe is it that part of him that didn't want anything to change?

He knew that she wouldn't like him back, just like what she always say, "he isn't my type".

So there's no guarantee that everything would end all happy happy. There's also no way, he'll be able to stay just friends with her when he reaches the point where he even confess.