月 。moon ; amanene

dark scene . angelic singing .
problem solver . the lone crier .
pretty moon, let us take a breather .

"Hey, pretty onee-san, what's your name?" the small kid, wearing very light clothing asked, the girl that sat beside him. They basked underneath the moonlight, it was a pretty bright scene, despite the cold wind around, the eight year old Amane felt warm.

"Mmhm, my name is...." he felt her reach for his hand and hold the back of it tight. He always wondered as to why the older woman doesn't ever feel embarrassed holding his hand, all the time. Maybe because he seemed like some normal kid to her, Amane really disliked that.

"Ya—"

"—Your Highness." his eyes opens.

ahhh, another dream, ruined.

His eyes rolls, and he slowly sat up, gazing at the one who woke him up. "You have guests. We are here to get you ready." he mentally groaned. Guests? For sure they meant, suitors. Or to make it sound a bit more acceptable-ladies desperate for his attention. Okay, that seriously didn't help.

"I can wash myself." he shoos the servants away. As he place the towel on his shoulder and rubbed his hair, he halfheartedly glared at the maids, "Don't you dare come in." was what he said, shutting the huge door. Since he was now free from the eyes of those people he calls robots, he felt like he can breathe again.

"Ahhh, another day, filled with me, smiling at people of near rank." he held his cheeks, mentally wondering and asking them if they're ready for the day. His hair dripping with the mildly hot water, his eyes laid on the ceiling above, the smell left by the scented candles getting to him. He then notice his reflection on top of the water. Seeing his amber eyes, he smiles, remembering her voice again.

"Amber eyes, wow, you have such beautiful irises, Amane-kun." she compliments as she held both his cheeks, her face just a few inches away from his, his young self is barely holding out. They sat there, on the grass, their only source of light is the moon above.

"It kind of reminds me of the moon!" She exclaims, before going back her space, and leaving him untouched, her eyes landing on the said big ball of light. "Beautiful, and way too mesmerizing, don't you agree?" A huge, wonderful, yet seemingly casual smile on her face, that made him melt was shown and immediately embarked in his mind.

"Your eyes are far more likely to be called mesmerizing, Ya—"

"You're Highness." three knocks was then what came after the call. "You are going to be tardy at this rate." monotonous, and as if scripted, Amane rolls his eyes.

"Yes, just a moment." he had went and left the big space filled with water reduced to a heat specifically for him, and went to grab his towel.

"Ahhh, when will the moon be of view" he unconciously mutter as he dried his very choppy black hair.

.•' : : .*

Crying, tears were dripping down continuously. Amane was crying intensely, whatever the reason was, he actually forgot now at this point. Ever since she came in his life, he forgets most things and only devotes his thoughts with her.

Her, her, her, her, her.

The her he so desire.

The little he had ran to the garden, wanting to be left alone. Not beacuse he fears that his people will see him, the first prince, crying his heart out. Heck, no one is out there at that time anyway. The sole reason is, for him to be able to sort his thoughts out, and be able to come back to the palace and act like nothing was wrong.