夢 。dream ; amanene

a romance like a dream .
a beauty as sweet as cream .
hey, i love you, or so it seems .

"Hey, Nene-chan?" The sweet calling and feeling of something boiling brought the said cream haired back from her constant thinking. She sat on her spinning chair, one leg up, her elbow on her knee, she cups her cheek.

Her dead stare was cut off when she had to look at the one who called out to her.

She wasn't gonna lie, she knew that she embarrassingly dozed off, right after a few minutes of waking up. Her hair, face and mind was still a mess, and her gaze had been on this mirror all this time. Even she wondered how she was able to stay staring at her hideous just woke up look.

She spun her chair around and eyed her very worried roommate. Her cream hair immediately spun the same way she did, her lips pursed into a straight line, she silently stared at her very neatly dressed friend.

"Eto...Nene-chan, are you still thinking of that guy you say you always see in your dreams?" that felt like a bulb that was supposed to be dead but still was struggling to be changed for years, shone really brightly. Nene's magenta eyes shone, she immediately stood from her seat and held unto the violet haired's hands.

"YES! He was in my dream again!" you can't really blame her to be this excited, as one of the living beings in a world where none remembers or even dreams until it's time for them to meet their one true love, or in other simple terms, soulmate.

It was said that, the very first dream of beings are of their soulmate, and until they meet and acknowledge each other, is when they shall enter a pace where they regularly dream.

Nene had never knew how blissful it felt like, being able to dream. Now that she is carefully trying to mend her rejected self, being able to dream about her soulmate just made most of her sadness yeet out. She was feeling immense happiness, though there was one problem.

She can't really remember this said man's face, or even the color of his hair, but she knew how he's slightly taller, and she oddly recognize his voice.

She spent days wondering as to who that voice belonged to. She even started calling everyone in her contacts, but she doesn't get anything.

She was slowly reaching an end where she thinks that the guy is actually a stranger and someone she just bumped into somewhere, but if so, then why does she gravely remember his voice? Why does she feel like she hears that voice everyday?

"I'm really glad that you're finally experiencing yumeai but I hope you don't forget to eat lunch and dinner again today, I'll be off to the movies with Akane-kun so I wouldn't be here for the whole day. And I'm begging you, take care of yourself!" Aoi was one of the many that started dreaming of their soulmate and meeting them when they were in their highschool days. Something Nene wished she experienced. Maybe if that was the case then she wouldn't have been chasing over many different good looking guys here and there.

"Of course, of course, I'll be eating at that cafe again today, so you don't have to worry! I'll reheat our last meals for dinner! Can you fetch me some strawberry mochis tho? I want to watch a movie tonight!" Nene knew how Aoi wouldn't leave until she assures her that she'll be alright. To not waste time, she held unto her shoulders as she softly pushed her out the dorm's door.

"Okay then! I'll be home soon so take care!" She waves farewell to the pretty violet haired, and soon saw her head gone, as she went down the stairs.

She then entered back the apartment and locked the door. Stretching her pale arms forward she took her toothbrush and a towel and hopped into the bathroom to bathe, in hope of her stinkyness to go away.