一飲み 。sip ; amanene

oh , c'mon , just one sip .
let me see red pouring .
now , hurry , partially strip .

How nice . is what this creme haired would've thought as she strolled around , dragging her legs ahead , step by step , taking a path , she had no idea where would led . however , the late midnight drives of force brought by the freezing wind , definitely made her wish she hadn't gone out .

but you know , with everything you do , there's always a reason for it , be it as small to be considered nonexistent , or as large to be remembered as life-changing .

maybe that said reason that she's desperately holding unto , like it's the last string containing her sanity , would be , how peaceful the place deemed to be .

showered , dimmed , sheltered , within the darkness that brought forth comfort and tranquility . whirling up a spiral inside her , enveloping each nerve she owned , was a feeling , a feeling she couldn't distinguish , yet she would most likely , forever , cherish .

the lights from the posts , wasn't too bright , nor did it disturb how she currently viewed everything . it stood as the stars , just much more closer , much more attainable .

the whole atmosphere itself screamed , freedom .

despite how she's supposed to be in fear of walking alone at such times , she didn't even have anything to worry about . she wore baggy clothes , had her hair hidden and held with a pretty black cap . enveloped in clothes that were called , jerseys .

a college student , with a serious case of insomnia , in search of something , anything that can held her , finally lurk , along the place , called dreamland .

who would've thought a someone is what she'd stumble upon to ? meanwhile , aimlessly striding across their university , with not a lot to think about , accompanied with an empty mind .

a man , covered in all black , wore a black cap , hiding his eyes from the rays of the light that would've helped her decipher what his facial features would've looked . he seemed to be wearing a turtleneck underneath his slightly lighter shade of black colored coat . wearing just the same saturation deprived pants and dress shoes .

the only thing that brought color across her sight was the content of the transparent tumblr he held that had a straw , that he had been sucking on .

red and thick .

she couldn't help but peer .

"How tacky ." he uttered , causing for her viewing to move from his bottle to his face , which was now gracefully hugged with the soft lights , leniency was all anyone could see .

"Disgraceful ." how insolent this man is , is quite new . granted that , she simply walked to him .

"At the very least , I have decency ." she lets out a sinister smile as she leaned a bit to closer . he snorts , accidentally spilling some of his tumbler's contents on the floor and on her . "You're one hell of a gal ." he replies , wiping a few of the liquid that dripped across her chin . as it was splattered across her cheek . left cheek .

his black gloved hand brushed agaisnt her bare skin and just like that , like electricity , volts of millions , gushed , she forced herself to not flinch .