Chapter 40 - Help

Chapter 40

Hi KiDs! I've been running out of time to write these so it's gonna be hard to keep posting regularly, but thanks for the support!

"Tendou Satori...?" I mumble. "Yes that's my name!" He replied. "Tendou! What are you doing?!" I hear another voice from behind the tall red headed teenager. 'Save me...' I thought. "Hey, Semi-Semi! Look what I found!" Tendou said, pointing at me. 'Okay... this is weird...' I thought to myself as a marshmallow haired boy walked up to me. "Tendou, stop bothering the poor girl." The boy looked at me and quirked an eyebrow, "Sorry about him." He apologised. "It's cool." I dismiss as I go back to looking at the shelves contents. I glance back of the high schoolers, 'They're still staring at me?' I ask myself. "Hey! What are you lookin a—" "Ms.(L/N)." I instantly freeze and turn around. Ushiwaka standing over me. "H-Hello." I say nervously. "Is there a problem here?" He asks in a monotone voice. "Nope, Tendou was just being an idiot again." "Awww! That's not very nice Semi-Semi!" I looked back up at the three tall high schoolers. "You know her Ushijima?" The marshmallow haired boy questioned. 'This is awkward....' "Well if you don't mind I best be leaving, see you guys whenever." I state walking off. The red head making a weird face. "Ahhhh?! Leaving so soon?" "If you don't mind..." The tall Ace stands in front of me. "I would like to ask a few questions..." He finishes.

...

Hinata POV

"Shorty, if you are going to fight to make it to start with the basics and build up from there. So from now on, I want you to keep doing quick attacks. You need to make up for the technique you're lacking." The old man instructs. "Hey!" "Hello!" I look over to see a bunch of people from different age groups. "There you are." "Hi!" "You must master first tempo with everyone! That's your only task for now." The old Ukai states. "Yes sir!" I reply. "The sets aren't coming from the genius setter you're accustomed to, so it's not going to be easy." He tells me quietly, not to offend the other players. "Okay." I state with determination. "Also,—" He stoves the ball into my hands, I gently grip it. "—From now on, you should make it a habit to touch the ball constantly. Got it kid?" "Yessir." I nod. "Whether it be your hand or your foot, Volleyball is a sport where you can't hold the ball. You are only allowed to touch the ball for a few seconds. You need to control that moment, as if the ball was and extension of your own body, and your body is small, so you need to make up for it in other ways." "Yes sir!" 'I mean if (Y/N) can do it, I bet I can too!'

(Y/N) POV

"What questions exactly?"

"Why didn't you come to Shiratorizawa?"

"I already told you, it's none of your business."

"You're stubborn aren't you?"

"You got your answer, now please leave me alone."

I take a few steps forward as I feel a grip on my shoulder.

"L-Let go Amaya! It hurts stop!"

"You cost us the game and now you're gonna pay!"

THUD

"Ow! My shoulder!"

I look back with piercing eyes,

"Let go of me."

He instantly shivers and steps back a bit, a lump in his throat as he spoke. "I know that you didn't go to Karasuno for your own gain—"

"You don't know anything about me." I interrupted. He sighs and turns around, "Maybe not, but what I do know is that you're wasted potential. Just like Oikawa." He turns around and looks at me, "Don't be surprised when we win." He states as beckons his teammates over to leave.