Chapter 43 - Remembering

Chapter 43

Hi KiDs! BaCk At It AgAin WItH tHe WhitE VaNs NOW TIME FOR A STORYTIMEE SIT YO ASS DOWN, GET YOUR POPCORN CUZ ITS ABOUT TO GET CRAZY

(Y/N) POV

"Noya!"

"I got it!"

"Nice receive!"

The ball flies up to Kageyama and he gets under it. Hinata quickly jumps up and gets ready to hit the ball. Kageyamam sets it perfectly but...

The ball fell short...

I tried to dive for it but it was no use it was over. I would've said something but honestly I couldn't be bothered at this point. They didn't want me there so why the heck would they want my opinion anyway. I just stand up and walk back to my position.

Everyone was shocked, all my team mates deadpanned at the ball on the floor.

"What's up Kageyama? That wasn't like you!" Tanaka laughed while Kageyama kept being irritated. "I'm sorry..." Kageyama apologised. I just went back to my position and stayed silent.

The next point, Kageyama and Hinata tried the quick attack again. But Kageyama set the ball a little bit too far. 'Well, that's dead' I thought. But then suddenly, Hinata swung his hand under the ball and saved it. It tipped over the net and landed on Fukurodani's side. 'Oh wow.' Is all I thought. I still said nothing.

"Nice one Hinata!"

"That was nice! Good work!"

Kuroo POV

'She doesn't have any emotion. What's happened with this team?' I asked myself, taking a sip of my water. 'The atmosphere is completely different, It's so tense.' I thought again. "Hey Kuroo, you okay?" I look over to Yaku, looking concerned. "Yeah I'm fine. Just thinkin'" I replied. "Okay..." Yaku said with a confused tone.

(Y/N) POV

The games go on and on. With us failing every new technique or tactical play that we've practiced. Which is to be expected.

"Hey? What's up with you guys today? Are you alright?" A frosted tip owl said in a teasing tone. "Damn it!" Nishinoya spat back.

'12 - 24 to Fukurodani... Well shit' I thought. One of Fukurodani's members serve and we get it over okay, but then the frosted tip owl comes to spike it and it ricochets off Tsukishima, somehow I manage to dive and get it up. "Woah! When did you learn to do that?! Are you like the flash or something?!" The White tipped haired high schooler stated....

As he jumped up and spiked the ball I saved... apparently it was going over to the other side. I just stand up and groan, annoyed.

??? POV

"WOOHOO ALRIGHT!" I celebrate. "Bokuto-san calm down, you're being too loud." Akaashi stated. I run to the entrance/exit of the gym and look up to see Karasuno running up it. "Look at them go. You gotta feel bad for them." Knoha stated. I look at the girl, confused. "Akaashi, what was that girls name again?" I ask. "Oh, I think her name's (Y/N) (L/N). I heard she just moved to Japan this year." He answers. "This year eh? Interesting." I stated.

...

(Y/N) POV

'Finally, the end of the day...' I think I'll just go to the other gym to get away from my team. I just can't deal with it right now.' I thought. The day was just all blurred together, all I remember is playing and doing penalties. It was like I just didn't have the energy to do anything.