Chapter 50 - Invited to the Uninvited

Chapter 50

Hi KiDs!

No intro just read.

??? POV

"You might just love volleyball a little more than me Tsumu, that's why I didn't get invited." My brother says. "People like you with that passion will always make it to where you wanna be in the end, yer all freaks of nature. Thats why I think that girl, who's better than you might I add, is gonna be there. She would've gotten the spot and not me." He added. "What? She's not even a boy?" I reply. "Again Tsumu, she must love volleyball a little bit more than I do." Samu said.

"But she's not even that good!"

"She's probably better than you dumbass!"

"Yer my brother aren't you supposed to be supporting me?!"

"When have we ever supported each other?!"

??? POV

"Congrats, Korai." I congratulate. "Yeah congrats dude... why do you look so..... angry?" Kanyashi asks. We all stare at him in silence until he speaks. "I'm not losing to a girl. Especially to a girl who's shorter than me." He states. The team look at him confused. "Are you seriously still thinking about (Y/N) (L/N)? Told you you were intimidated." I taunted. "I told you I'm not intimidated!" Korai replied. "I'm sorry- who are we talking about here?" Bessho asked. "You've never heard of her? She's so hot!" Kanyashi exclaimed. "Woah okay, fanboy much?" Hakuba commented. "What? She is! Who doesn't love a volleyball girl?" Kanyashi commented. "Apparently Korai doesn't." I commented. "Hey!" The white haired shuttle cock retorted. "Do you have like a picture of her or something?" Bessho asked. "Yeah I have the volleyball monthly magazine in my bag." Korai stated.

...

...

...

"Since when did you keep and read volleyball monthly mags, I thought you hated the press-" I commented

"Why the heck do you still have that? Kinda weird" Nozawa commented.

"Bro that's borderline... suspicious." Suwa comments as Korai runs to his bag.

"Does the little short guy have a crush on a girl who's outta his league?" Hakuba commented

"Maybe Hirugami was right about Hoshiumi being intimidated by her" Kayashi commented

"SHUT UP I DO NOT LIKE HER, AND I'M NOT SCARED OF A GIRL"

"Thats what they all say. Hahah!" I laughed

(Y/N) POV

'Omg omg I'm so nervous I can't do this AHH' I think as I we line up in the gym of Shiratorizawa academy.'

"What do you look all teased up for? You're gonna be fine. It's not like you're gonna be embarrassed by that idiot Hinata or something—"

Kendaichi POV

"No way!" I whisper shouted to Kunimi. "She's here?!" I added. We both look over to see a girl with (H/C) walk with a 190cm giant. "Isn't she the girl that gave you uh-" "Don't say it!" I interrupted. "I'm just surprised she's here... I mean look at all the guys who were invited they're so.... Tall and not being rude but she's. Not." Kunimi said. Although they did invite Karasunos little number 10-"

"wait what- "

(Y/N) POV

I don't think I could describe to you the amount of second hand embarrassment I felt when I saw, a familiar little human tangerine standing next to Tsukishima. KNOWING HE WAS NOT INVITED AND NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE. I just felt. I don't even know. All I know is it worsened when his name didn't get called and he got asked if he wasn't invited.