"I'm Pregnant"

"Only a few more minutes, love." Joe cooed in my ear. "Okay." I whispered quietly.

Joe and I were on a train to Brighton to visit Zoe and Alfie, and a few others that were there. Joe was really excited and practically bouncing off the walls, whereas I had puked right before we got on the train and felt terribly ill.

"Joe I think I'm going to puke again." I warned. Joe nodded and grabbed my hand. "Only about thirty more seconds until the train stops, do you think you can wait, babe?" I nodded silently and bit my tongue.

When we had finally gotten off of the train, I ran over to a trash can and puked. Joe stood behind me and held my hair back, rubbing small circles in my back. "Let's get you to Zoe's and see what's wrong, okay?" "Ya."

"Zoe!" Joe gave Zoe a small hug, followed by a greeting to Alfie, Marcus, Niome, Tanya and Jim. We had all decided to get together and stay at Zoe's house for three days. After everyone calmed down a little bit, Joe came over and engulfed me in a giant hug.

"Are you feeling any better?" He mumbled into my hair. "Yeah, thanks." I lied. In reality, I felt like crap. I felt terrible, but I didn't want it to ruin Joe's reunion with his best mates in the world.

"You promise you'll tell me if anything is wrong?" "Yes."

Joe nodded and gave me a quick peck on the lips before walking over to Alfie and joining in a game on the Xbox. I followed him and watched them play for a minute, before Alfie paused the game, which just happened to be my favorite game 'Call of Duty Advanced Warfare' and turned around to me. "Noob." I mumbled. "What did you say?" Alfie challenged. "Noob." "Why don't you play, then? Loser makes breakfast tomorrow." "You're on"

I completely caught everyone off guard. Nobody in the room knew that I used to sit around all day playing this game, so they were all pretty surprised when I got 63 kills and 4 deaths. Later, we had somehow managed to start a very competitive game of go fish. It turned out that Marcus was cheating the entire time, which made everyone angry and Joe ended up throwing his cards on the table and getting in the hottub that Zoe had prepared early. "You coming, love?" Joe asked me. I was starting to feel ill again, so I kindly declined and went to the bathroom.

——————

"Y/N, are you okay? I heard you puking." Zoe walked into the room, kneeling down next to me. "Yeah, I've just been puking loads lately." "Do you want to go to the doctors? Do you know what might be wrong?"

"I think I might have an idea. I missed my period a week ago." "Oh, sweetie."

Zoe helped clean me up and went out to the store for me and bought a pregnancy test.

"I'm not ready to see the results." I said, squeezing my eyes closed. Zoe smiled at me and I picked up the stick. Two lines.

Zoe screamed extremely loud before quickly covering her hands with her mouth, giggling a little behind her hands.

"What's wrong? I heard screaming, is everything okay?" Alfie and Joe stood at the door, worry spread across his face.

Zoe jumped up and down, screaming. By now, everybody had crowded around the door and were staring at us like we were mad. Zoe spun me around as we both laughed way too much. "Joe!" Zoe screamed.

"What?" I picked up the pregnancy test and handed it to him. I was worried about his reaction, but I had nothing to worry about, I knew that Joe would be ecstatic.

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!" Joe screamed and picked me up, spinning me around in his arms. With Joe still holding me, he ran outside the front of the house and screamed at the top of his lungs, "I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!"