Domestic Abuse

There are almost forty-thousand of you guys and I am positive there is at least one of you that is currently or has been in an abusive situation.

Please listen to me. 

I realize that a lot of people read my stories and I figured that this might be a great way to help someone. 

If you are in an abusive situation: 

I know how terrifying and nightmare inducing that is. I know that it is one of the hardest things to go through. I know that it isn't easy at all- but I also know that you can make it through this. 

I know how scary it can be to get help, but I am asking something of you. If you are in any type of abusive relationship, please personal message me. If you are seeking help, I will be there to hold your hand and guide you through it. I can be there to talk to you any time, anywhere. 

I know that it might seem hard to talk to a stranger about this- especially to ask help of a stranger; but I can and will help you in any way possible. 

You will never be a weight on my shoulder. I would be incredibly honored to talk to you. You are a warrior who is fighting one of the hardest battles. 

My father was abusive, but my family was able to leave him. I know the actions that must be taken and I know the best way mentally to stay happy. You can trust me, I promise. 

Please talk to me if you need someone. I want to help so bad. I understand your pain, and I will be able to help. I won't tell anyone without your complete permission. 

I won't make any moves without your complete agreement. 

It would mean the world to me if you personal messaged me and let me help you, even just a little bit. 

I love you with all of my heart. You are so important and can make it through whatever you're going through. 

If you are in a situation like that, consider this a sign. 

Share this with everyone and anyone. Thank you ♡

-Makenna