You break something of his

Words couldn't describe how terrible I had felt. Joe had just got a new camera a few days ago and was extremely excited to use it. I had been cleaning and knocked it off of the stand, where it landed on the tile floor and crashed, bits of the camera flying off.

I tried desperately to fix it, but it was no use. Picking up all the pieces and putting them all on the counter, I rested my head in my hands, letting the frustration take over me.

"He's going to kill me." I mumbled.

I stood up and went to go find my wallet, seeing if I had enough money to buy him a new camera. I ran, knowing that Joe could come home at any time. As I was running, I stepped on a piece of glass that I had forgotten to pick up. It lodged into my foot and I screamed in pain.

I sat down on the table and brought my foot up to my lap. There was blood everywhere and the piece of glass was about an inch into my foot. It hurt like hell.

As I put my foot down, I heard the door open and close. The broken camera was still sitting on the kitchen counter. I limped over to where Joe was to see a look of shock and anger contorting his face.

"Y/N, what did you do?" He said in a low voice.

"I was just cleaning and- I just- I'm so sorry, Joe." He turned around to look at me and mumbled something that I couldn't understand.

"Do you know how much money that was, Y/N?" He yelled. I backed away from him. I didn't say anything, too scared that he would yell even more.

"Y/N, I'm talking to you!"

"I'm sorry." I said in a small voice. Joe rolled his eyes and walked away. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

I felt a tear fall down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it away. I looked down at my foot, feeling immense pain. I had lent my car to a friend, so Joe was the only one with a car. I knew I had to go to the hospital, but I was too frightened of him to ask.

I walked downstairs to our room and knocked on the door. When he didn't answer, I opened the door quietly and saw him laying down on our bed.

"Joe." "What?" His annoyance was clear.

"I need to go to the hospital, could I take your car? I'm so sorry, I just lent my car to a friend and-"

Joe quickly stood up and ran over to me.

"Hospital?"

I lifted up my foot to show the shard of glass and blood. He looked down the hall and saw bloody footprints where I had walked.

"Yeah, I'll go get the keys," he said while slipping his shoes on. He handed me a towel that was lying on the floor. I wrapped it around my foot, wincing in pain.

---

"Babe, I'm sorry for getting angry at you. I know it was just an accident, I feel terrible." Joe spoke up.

"Don't worry, Joe, I forgive you. I love you a lot babe." Joe smiled and kissed my cheek as we parked by the hospital.

"I love you too, baby girl."