A Bad Feeling

A month later...
Third POV...
It has been a month since the Cullens came back to Forks and Bella and Edward are back together.  Marnie and Bella are back being close as Marnie forgive her niece, but give Edward a hard time.  Charlie appreciate his sister having his back. Everyone knows Marnie loves her family and will do anything to protect them.

With the news in Seattle, Charlie have to work overtime. Marnie had to spend some nights at Caila's and Diamond's house since Charlie is strict with his little sister and his best friend's son.  Jacob respect Charlie's rules, but he miss his snow bunny altogether.  Bella's grounding is there as she have to follow the new rules.  Little everyone know whatever going on in Seattle connect with everything going now.

Bella's POV...
I was in the meadow with Edward trying to study for my finals.  I'm still grounded from my Italy trip and giving my father and my aunt hell since the day Edward left. I'm reading a passage from a English literature study guide.  I'm read at loud a book of Robert Frost poetry.

Bella:  "I think I know enough of hate.  To say that, for destruction, Ice, is also great.  And would suffice."

Edward teasingly pulls the book away, move to kiss her.  Bella stop him, rolling her eyes playfully.

Bella:  "You know, I've got an English final.  I gotta focus."

Edward grin, kiss her anyway.  The sun briefly comes out from behind the clouds, causing Edward's skin to sparkle, making the kiss appear magical.  He pull away smiling.

Edward:  "Marry me."

I laugh sarcastically.  It's not the first, nor the fiftieth time he's asked.  This is clearly a game between us.

Bella:  "No."
Edward:  "Marry me."
Bella: *give a hopeful look*  "Change me."
Edward kisses Bella's neck.
Edward:  "Okay I will if you marry me, it's called a compromise."
Bella: *huffs*  "It's just called coercion.  It's not fair.  Marriage is just... is a piece of paper."
Edward:  "Where I am from, it's the way one says, 'I love you.'"

I roll my eyes while gathering my coat and books.

Bella:  "You know, it's two out of three marriage end in divorce."
Edward:  "Well, I think you'll find the... vampire, human divorce rate is a little lower."

We're inches apart.

Edward:  "Just marry me."
Bella:  "I can't. I have to be back at four.  I'm suppose to come straight home from school."

He pull her close and kisses her.  I kiss him back.

Edward: *pull away*  "You'll be on time.  I won't give your father or your aunt another reason to hate me." *easily slings her around onto his back*

Third's POV...
Chief Swan is in uniform from the day at the station.  His brow is furrowed with concern as he reads the Seattle Times.  These articles worries him.  His younger sister, Marnie sits on the couch looking at her summer reading list while making a packing list for Paris. 

Her former social worker/friend Hildi invited Marnie to spend time with her and her husband in Paris. Marnie's older brother check his watch just as the front door opens.  His daughter, Bella, enters throwing down her book bag. Marnie looks up from her notepad as Charlie is looking at this watch.

Charlie: "Four o' clock on the dot. Does he have a stopwatch or something?"
Bella: *sigh* "He has a name, and now he's too punctual for you?"

As she starts toward the stairs, Charlie stops her. Marnie watch her family to have a conversation.

Charlie: "Wait a sec, will you? Sit down."

Bella pauses, then moves to a chair, sits. He faces her. Marnie watch them curiously.