Marnie Prepare for School

Continue from the last chapter

Marnie's POV...
Jacob: *whisper* "God I can't stop think about you."
Marnie: *hear what he said* "I can't stop thinking about you as well."
Jacob: *hear Marnie and blush* "Am I going to see you soon?"
Marnie: "I'm not sure yet, but hopefully I will."
Jacob: "I'm sure you will soon."
Bella: *come in and listen to our conversation smiling*

I roll my eyes playfully smiling. Jacob tell me about a car he's working on. A rabbit?!?! Uh okay... He told me about how he rebuilt Bella's truck engine. It's impressive how he can do that. I told him how I miss the beach. He told me he want to take me to the First Beach in La Push. I'm excited for it. Bella mouthing ouuu la la.

I glare at her playfully to stop it. My eyes are drooping. He ask me if I'm still tired from practice. I told him yes and let him know I'm going to sleep. He told me okay we can talk tomorrow goodnight sweet dreams beautiful. I told him goodnight. Bella told me goodnight as well and give me a hug. I uncover my knit blanket and cuddling Manny.

Two months later...
This summer is one of my most interesting ones.  I have been busy since I moved to Forks from Galveston.  I spend most time with my family: my older brother and my older niece.  I spend some time with my best friends: Caila and Diamond. Their families are the sweetest. They adore me. I kept in touch with Hildi, Etienne, and Phoebe.  They doing okay and I'm glad I miss them so much. 

I practice cheerleading most summer before school starts. I shopped everything for school and cheerleading. Bella introduce me to her boyfriend, Edward. It was interesting to say the least.  Charlie always ranting how bad their relationship is.  I visited La Push with him to see Billy and Jacob. I couldn't help, but notice how tall and bluff Jacob is.  It was really hot. 

We hang out together and I get to meet his best friends, Quil and Embry. They both have the same sleek black hair except one have it hung low on his shoulders while the other have a short buzz-cut. They have the same russet colored skin, like most people from the reservation. One was more slender than the other, and almost the same height as Jacob. While the other, shorter teenager was more burly -which he seemed to know. They are hilarious.

I blushed every time Jacob call me a pet name and get chills by his voice.  He would give me any kind PDA: hand holding, holding my waist, hug me, kiss my hand, head, cheek, forehead, and temple.  The boys were mock puke and disgust whenever Jacob showed me PDA.  One time Jacob and I were at his garage cleaning up.  We were playing around, he held my waist, looked in each other eyes, he started to lean in.  I was nervous at the time since it was gonna be my first kiss. 

We were so close and then Charlie interrupted by telling me it was time to go.  We separated so fast catching our breathes.  I gave Jacob a hug to tell him bye while he gave me a kiss on my cheek and walk towards the patrol car.  I was in deep thoughts on the way home. What just happen?

Jacob's POV...
UGH I was SO close to get my first kiss with Marnie. She's SO beautiful. There's nothing more I want other than to get a kiss from Marnie. I love the way she blush whenever I gave her PDA. Embry and Quil were always made fun of me when I showed Marnie how much I like her. I called and texted her everyday and night. Gosh I want to see her so bad. I haven't see her since our almost first kiss.

I know it's our first day of school. I wish Marnie goes to school here, then again I would lose focus in school and probably beat up almost every guy who staring at my future girl. I'm going to call her after dinner. I'm at my lockers to get ready for my first class. I grab some pictures from my backpack. I smile when I see a picture of Marnie and I and a picture of Marnie by herself. I put both pictures in my locker door. I staring and daydreaming of me and my girl....