Learning the Tribe's History

At Night
Third's POV...
Jacob, Marnie, and Bella arrived at the spot where the bonfire is held.  Marnie holding a tray of the cake balls while Bella holding the banana bread plate. 

Jacob has an arm around Marnie's waist.  The girls put down the desserts at the table while waving at Emily who guarding the food from the hungry hungry hippos known the pack. 

Sam is at the grill making hot dogs and hamburgers.  Marnie wave at Sam as Sam nod his head smiling.  Billy was sitting at the head of the circle with Old Quil and Sue next to him, quietly talking amongst themselves.  As they walk closer to the group.

Bella:  "Are you sure this is okay?  I really hate being a party crasher."
Jacob: *joke lightly*  "Technically, you're a Council Meeting crasher." *point over towards the fire*  "See.  The Council Leaders: Dad, Quil's grandpa, and Sue Clearwater.  She took over for Harry when he passed."
Bella: *shook her head*  "Okay I should not be here."
Marnie:  "Oh relax Belle, if Jay said it's okay for us to be here so let it be."

Bella: *mutter*  "You're part of the pack, you're Jacob's future wife."
Jacob:  "It's okay Bella, I thought... I mean, we thought it would be good for you to hear our history."
Bella:  "Your history?  The tribe's history?  Aren't they secret?"
Jacob:  "We all got a role to play, and you're part of this.  I mean, it's the first time Seth, Leah, and Quil are hearing them too.  But you are the first outsider.  Ever."

Marnie sigh and shake her head at Jacob's words.  He was doing good until he mentioned Bella being the first outsider.

Bella: *scoff*  "If I had known that, I wouldn't believe you.  And would've dressed better."

Marnie laugh at her comment as someone come closer to the small group.

Seth:  "Jake, Marnie!"

They look over as Seth ran towards them.

Seth:  "Hey.  It's about time you got here.  Paul's been hovering all the grub.  But, I saved you some burgers."
Jacob: *rub Seth's head*  "Good looking out, bro." *turn towards Bella*  "Bella, this is Seth Clearwater, Leah's brother.  Newest member of the pack."
Seth: *smug grin correct*  "Newest, bestest, brightest."
Jacob:  "And slowest."

Jacob grab Seth and threw into a headlock, effectively enabling him from moving away. Making Marnie step back while pull Bella with her. Just as the two were about to start wrestling in the sand, a sharp whistle comes from the group next to them. They all looked over to see Sam waving his arm in the air.

Seth: *smile* "Come on. Your dad's about to start!" *run off to the group*
Marnie: "You heard the boy." *grab Jacob's hand* "Besides Leah told me she's going save me a seat." *tugging him around* "Come on you two."

Jacob grin as he's being drag along with the girl of his dreams. Bella follow them with an uneasy gaze. No matter how much her aunt and her best friend it's fine to be here, she's going to feel uncomfortable about being an outsider.

Marnie made sure to sit in one of the logs with Leah which Bella allow to sit next to her. Leah smile brightly as she saw her best friend, hug her, and hold her hand. Sue smile at the girls.

Jacob took his seat in front of his girlfriend, leaning against Marnie's knees. Marnie fixed her position so her legs were on either side of him and Jacob was laying back against Marnie's chest. Jacob gave Marnie a light kiss on her chin before relaxing into her embrace.

As soon as Billy clear his throat, all conversations around them stop and all focus on him. He pause for anticipation before his deep voice filled the crowd.

Billy: "The Quileutes have been a small tribe from the beginning, but we've always had magic in our blood. We were great spirit warriors... Shape shifters that transform into the powerful wolf. This enabled us to scare off our enemies, and protect our tribe."