As Soon You Put The Dog Out... Seriously?

Jacob's POV...
I'm driving Bella's truck while Bella trying to keep herself warm. Marnie will want me to keep her warm as her future uncle. I stretch my right arm out for Bella warm up.

Jacob: *joke* "108 degrees over there besides Marnie will be piss if you get yourself sick."

Bella scoot over to me and put her head on my shoulder. She sigh in relief.

Bella: "Hmmm my aunt is a lucky girl to have you all of the cold days."
Jacob: *smile thinking of Marnie* "Yeah it's a wolf thing."
Bella: "No it's Jacob's thing. You're just really warm."

As I continue driving, Bella look at me in wonder.

Jacob: *notice Bella's stare*  "What?  You have something in your mind?"
Bella: *nod her head*  "I was concern for Marnie since you told me to back off considering I wasn't allow to know right?"
Jacob:  "Yeah I was actually scared to tell Marnie everything since I was afraid that she wouldn't love me the same."

Bella: *frown a little* "You doubt Marnie's feelings for you?"
Jacob: *look down*  "At first I did; then once I told her everything; she assure me that she loves me the way I am. We love each other before all of this happen. I should never doubt Marnie's love for me."

Bella: *smile*  "I'm happy to hear Marnie reassure you on everything."
Jacob: *smile back and park on the driveway*  "Yeah me too." *frown a little*  "Aw Marnie is not home yet." *notice a scent*  "Holy crap!!!"
Bella: *look around*  "What! What's wrong?"
Jacob: *growl low*  "There is a vampire here..."
Bella: *surprise look around*  "How do you know?"
Jacob:  "The scent gives it away... Come on we can go back to La Push; we can call Marnie on the way to come there."

Bella: *notice something*  "That's Carlisle's car.  They're back." *about get out of her truck*
Jacob: *grab her wrist*  "Hey it could be a trick; you can't go in there."
Bella: *look at him* "Why not? They're my friends. It's not Victoria."
Jacob: "If a Cullen is back here then this is their territory. The treaty says we can only defend on our lands, I can't protect you or Marnie here." *realize* "Oh Marnie..."
Bella: "It's okay; I trust the Cullens."

Jacob: "What about Marnie? Huh? Do you think she going to trust them after what happen to her the other day?"
Bella: "Marnie shouldn't have a reason not to trust them."
Jacob: *glare at Bella* "You're about to draw a line."
Bella: "Seriously this isn't a war."
Jacob: "It's kinda is if you go inside."
Bella: *got out of the truck and walk inside*
Jacob: *growl, get out of the truck, and pace back and forth to wait for Marnie*.

Bella's POV...
The house was pitched black as I walk inside to see if a vampire in my home and again they able to smell my scent. My hand fumbled around the wall as I turn on the lights of the living room. I gasp as I see Alice sitting on the couch. I ran in to give her a hug. She's so surprised to see me.

Bella: "Alice can't believe you're here..." *smile and giving Alice a hug*
Alice: "Would you like to explain to me how you are still alive?"

I was confused.

Bella:  "What? What do you mean?"
Alice:  "I saw a vision of you where you jumped off a cliff! Why in the hell would you try and kill yourself? What about Charlie and Marleni?"

My mouth went an O shape as I realized why she's here. She want to check if the vision is wrong.

Bella: *chuckles*  "Oh no I didn't try to kill myself; I was cliff driving.  It was recreational purpose.  It was fun."
Alice: *chuckles not convinced*

We sit close together while catching up. I'm drinking some tea while Alice exclaim.

Alice: "What is that god awful wet dog smell?"