A Typical Week

Jacob's POV....
I'm working on one of bikes which it's becoming more like a bike than just scraps of metal. Bella drop Marnie off at the house claiming she had something to do back at the house.

I'm happy I get to see Marnie since cheerleading practice take most of my baby's time. I look up to see how my angel's doing and notice she's in deep thought. I'm about to ask what's wrong, but she said it before I can ask.

Marnie: "I'm worried about Bella babe."
Jacob: "Is she getting better?"
Marnie: "I keep thinking that she is, but then she goes back into zombie-like state. I don't know what to do to help her."

Jacob: "All we can do is be there for her baby." *place down a wrench and look over his shoulder to face Marnie* "Would you mind grabbing me a 3/8 socket?" *pointed to my tool box in the corner*
Marnie: *smile* "For you of course." *grab the exact socket I asked for*

I took it once she handed it to me, kiss her in appreciation, and went back to work. I see my Marnie sitting down next to me on the ground in the corner of my eye.

Marnie: "What are you doing now?"
Jacob: "I'm putting the breaks back together." *twisting and turning my hand professionally around the bike's parts*  "Want to help?" *jokingly*
Marnie: *roll her eyes*  "I wouldn't know where to start Mr. Handy?"
Jacob: *excited smile*  "Want me to show you?"

I was trying to show Marnie how to put the pieces back on the bikes, but she kept putting them on backwards and sideways.  I couldn't stop laughing at her many attempts.  She look so cute as she scowled at the bike.

Jacob:  "Here baby, let me."

I got behind Marnie and grab her hand before moving it in the right direction- totally opposite way she was going- before helping her tighten the bolt.

Jacob:  "See baby? Easy." *wink down at her*

Marnie roll her eyes playfully and smile.  Gosh she's so beautiful with her smile.  I lean in to kiss her since Bella is not in sight.  I want to cup her face with my hands, but my hands are dirty with grease and oil.  I suck her bottom lip softy as I pull away.  I look at my beautiful angel and thinking what if I couldn't see her as often I would like.  I have to ask my girlfriend this question.

Jacob:  "Sweetheart, if I tell you and Bella that I wouldn't be able to fix these bikes, what would you say?"

Marnie bit her lip at my question.  Gosh she look so sinful, but I want to know her answer.  I gently pull her bottom lip out of her teeth.

Jacob:  "Baby?"
Marnie: *smile*  "Bubba, I came over even without any knowledge of the bikes.  We'd find something else to do."

I smile at her answer, she's upon beautiful and sweet.  I kiss her nose as we hear Bella's voice.

Bella:  "Hey sorry I'm late." *taking off her hood*
We hear the slight patter of rain on the garage roof.
Jacob: *grin before gesturing towards the bikes*  "Ta-duh!"
Bella: *smile at the bikes*  "Jacob, you're amazing."

I continue to work as Bella start a conversation.

Bella:  "Wednesday we should do something non-mechanical."
Jacob: *grin*  "Like what?"
Bella:  "I have no idea."

That made me and Marnie laugh.  I'm happy to see Bella become herself again.  I know Marnie and Charlie is still worry about her.

Marnie: "What about if we go back to our house," *point between Bella and her* "and maybe watch a movie?"
Bella: "You should bring your schoolwork- you have to be getting behind, because I know I am."
Jacob: *make a face* "Homework might be a good idea."