Note to Self: Bring a Helmet

Marnie's POV...
It felt it took only a minute to get the Black's residence. Bella parked the truck off to the side of the house, closer to the trees, to make it easier to place the bikes in the back. The two shiny bikes were hidden from the house, but they were out of the garage.

I laugh when I noticed the bikes had blue ribbon tied in small bows on the handlebars. My boyfriend ran out of the house with an excited smile.

Jacob: "Ready?" *peck Marnie's lips and hug her*
Marnie: *pull away smiling* "Ready."

Jacob's POV...
Gosh her smile is perfect, everything about her is perfect. Bella nod her head, but it looked like she was starting to get nervous.

Jacob: *smile* "Let's head out."

I loaded up the bikes into the bed of the truck. They seemed to getting easier lifting up which surprise me at first, but I didn't question it. I laid the bikes on their side which it's not going to show.

Marnie: *giggling* "Let's go let's go." *holding the passenger door open*

I grin before jumping in after Marnie.  We kiss as soon we got in the truck making my heart jump in my throat every time my lips touch hers. We pull away as Marnie giggles along Bella pulled out into the street.

Jacob: "I know the perfect spot- no one will catch us there."

Marnie and I talked most of the time while Bella drove slowly through the windy streets. She kept glancing out at the ocean. I have my arm around Marnie's shoulder while Marnie has her head on my shoulder holding my other hand. I was explaining the technical building of the bikes while kissing my girlfriend's head or temple.

Marnie seem confuse at times, as a good boyfriend I am, I tried slowing down and explaining a bit more so she can understand. She thanked me by kiss my jaw.

Bella: "NO!!!!" *stomp on the breaks*

I immediately placed my arm around Marnie's waist so she wouldn't hit the dashboard. She gripped tightly onto my arm while looking alarmingly at Bella.

Marnie: "What the heck Bella?" *holding my waist getting close to me for comfort*
Jacob: *hug her tightly* "We're fine baby, it's okay." *look at Bella* "What's wrong?"
Bella: *fumbled with her door* "That guy- he jumped off the cliff! Why didn't they stop him?  We've got to call an ambulance!" *threw open her door*

Marnie and I immediately follow her, I starting to laugh as I made my way around the truck towards the two girls; Marine's light giggles joined in with mine, once she realized no harm is happening.

Jacob: *joked* "They're just cliff diving, Bella. Recreation. La Push doesn't have a mall, you know."

I look the top of the cliff, realize who was there, and my light mood change into irritation.

Bella: *dazed* "Cliff diving?"

We watch as another victim paused at the cliff's edge before taking a leap into the open water

Marnie: "It's so high, must be a hundred feet up there."
Jacob: "Yeah, most of us jump from lower down, that rock juts out from the cliff halfway."

I point to the rock that I was talking about, Marnie nodding at the explanation.

Jacob: "Those guys are insane. Probably showing off how tough they are. I mean, it's really freezing today. The water can't feel good."

I look down at Marnie to see her looking at me with concern and knowing.  I quickly replace my disgruntled face to try smiling down at her.  I'm holding her since it's cold and it's comfort me having her in my arms.