Conversing the Obvious

-?mentions of self harm?-

_________________________________________
-Germany POV-
_________________________________________

Slowly my eyes opened to a certain American looking over me, may I say quite intimidating.

'Why is he standing over me like that?'

"Bonita wants to say 'hallo'" Dixie said holding an alligator over my head.

"DIXIE, SCHEißE!" I said falling off a bed.

My head immediately screamed at me for suddenly moving.

"C'mon Geramy we gotta go somewhere." Dixie said throwing the alligator over his shoulder.

"You bastard I have a hangover, do you have some super capability or something?" I asked falling over myself.

"Haha, Germany I never drank any alchohal last night."

'Wait a minute'

I whipped my head towards him as he started leaving the room.

"YOU FUCKER!"

_________timeskip_______________________

-3rd POV-

"Why did you do that?" Germany asked Dixie.

"I had to go somewhere." Dixie said while adjusting his hat which the pair found to cover their faces.

"Like where!?" Germany asked.

"I had to go see Japan." Dixie replied causing Germany to stop suddenly.

"Why would you do that!? Oh wait, does Japan know about this? Is that why he was so calm about it all?" Germany started jogging to catch up, "is that why he attacked you suddenly? Did he do that to stop us from getting to you first?"

Dixie started laughing, "wow, heard you were fast," Dixie turned slightly to look at Germany, "yeah, I'm kinda like Japans dysfunctional uncle. Yankee took up more of the 'father' position."

"That's not surprising, I'm always been afraid of anyone who got in Japans breathing space while Eric was around." Germany noted.

Germany looked down at his phone.

"I'm curious, was is your relationship with Japan? Is it mutual or close?" Germany asked.

Dixie sighed.

"I was there with Japan when his mother died. She wasn't the best of countries, but at least she admitted it and cared for her son through it all."

"Oh..."

For a few minutes the two walked quietly.

"Oh nein-" Germany said wide eyed at his phone.

"What is it?" Dixie asked tilting his head at Germany.

Germany showed his phone to Meri.

_________________________________________
Contacts
__________

Polen:   gdzie jesteś!!!!!!
_______

Japan: 不安定な男はあなたを見つけましたか
________

Kanada: have you gone crazy where are youuuuu

________

Peru: estás muerto para mí

________

America: sup, I'm not dead yet fwi

_________________________________________