INFORMATION.

This story is set after season two, season three not even in mind when writing and coming up with the plot as I started in 2018. This plot line is my own and the only things I truely own in this story.

Small Prologue

After the eventful return of the upside down and new mind flayer, pollywogs and demo dogs. Things somewhat went back to normal for the Five, soon to be Six friends as they started back at school the following September.

For most of them, their summer consisted of riding to the community pool or going to mall. For Mike and Eleven however, their summer consisted of getting El used to the idea of starting school. One particular day they all remember clearly, is the day Mike and El finally decided to join their group of friends. Max seemed to be very unimpressed with the idea, not because of El but because of Mike. The raven haired boy acted like he had some personal vendetta against the fiery red headed girl. This upset Max majorly as the few times she was alone with the boy, his actions were the complete opposite of what he displayed in front of the rest of their friends.

Max brushed of these feelings, joining her boyfriend, Lucas in the pool. The girl jumped in, splashing the rest of her friends that sat next to the edge of the pool. This caused smiles and laughs to escape and plaster on the groups mouth, except the mouth of Micheal Wheeler. The dark headed boy shook his head in return to her actions, while mumbling to himself. "Stop trying to show off," he spat lowly. Eleven gave her boyfriend a side eye in response to his mumbles, "what was that mike?" Dustin questioned, hopping into the pool himself. Mike shut up after that, not wanting to cause anything with any of friends or Max.

The red head smiled brightly while she conversated herself with Lucas and El. Splashing around in the pool. Mike sat on the edge, rolling his eyes at Lucas as he slung his arm around Max. Dustin looked at the pair and back to Mike, realisation hitting him. "When are you going to tell Eleven?" he questioned, propping himself up next to Mike. "What are you talking about?" asked Mike confused on the conversation Dustin had just started with him. "Dude come on, you're making it a bit obvious that you're into Maxine." The curly haired boy stated, as a small Will sat down next to the pair chiming into the conversation. "yeah mike, you don't really know how to hide your jealousy." This caused Mike to shake his head as he huffed, " I don't know what to do you know? Like I thought i loved Eleven but now whenever I see Max and Lucas I get so mad, like that should be me you know?" Surprised that he just admitted all that to his friends, his eyes widened. "I mean... PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYING TO ANYONE!" He said all at once, loudly causing a few chuckles for Will and Dustin to fill the air, "its okay dude, we got you."

Playlist

This playlist is here to give you a feel of the so called "vibe" this story give off or what I hope it gives off. I hope it is somewhat accurate.

track 1: The Beach, THE NEIGNBORHOOD

track 2: Half Light, BANNERS

track 3: Cringe (stripped), MATT MEASON

track 4: Honeymoon Fades, SABRINA CARPENTER

track 5: I lost a friend, FINNIEAS

track 6: The Cut That Always Bleeds, CONAN GREY

track 7: Nervous, THE NEIGNBORHOOD

track 8: Never Be The Same, CAMILA CABELLO

track 9: Hold My Hand, ISAK DANIELSON

track 10: Coaster, KHALID

track 11: just friends, KESHI

Contents

Chapter 1: Not so new, New beginnings.
Chapter 2: Dart 2.0.
Chapter 3: Tell me you hate me.
Chapter 4: Just a kiss... or two.
Chapter 5: Still in the half light.
Chapter 6: Just give it up already.
Chapter 7: Halloween throw-down.
Chapter 8: Lost and found.
Chapter 9: The final straw.
Chapter 10: Here's to us.