chapter 15

Saturday, December 23, 2017

( The Wedding Day)9:00 A.M.

Today is the day. I am getting married to Suna Rintarou, supposedly. I just want to get this day over with so I don't have to see him anymore. I just want to see keiji, tetsu, and kenma. Kiyoomi told me that keiji would give it his family name, thankfully Tetsu had no problem with it nor Kenma. The plan is for nekoma and fukurodani to surround the front entrance of the church, seijoh and itachiyama are acting as snipers for around the area and inarizaki and karasuno will cover the rest of the ground when the ceremony starts. The problem is I have no idea what's going to happen after that, nor when they will interrupt the ceremony.

FLASHBACK TO TWO WEEKS AGO

"What do you mean he won't let you tell me anything else!" I asked Kiyoomi

"He doesn't want to risk anyone else finding out about the plan. If you know the plan it will put you in jeopardy of being hurt, even if you're carrying his child." he said mumbling the last part.

"Whatever, it better work or else I'm torturing every single last one of you, and you DO NOT want to be tortured by a pregnant lady. Especially a psychopathic pregnant lady."

~~~~~~~

Kuroo's POV 10:00 A.M.

"Okay everyone gather round so we can go over the plan one last time so we get her home." I told everybody. They all came around the meeting room in the basement just in case we had anyone watching us. Kanaye of course is not here. He has no idea we are even going to save her. The only people who know are Sakusa and his group.

"Alright so everyone will be in their designated spots when she starts walking down the aisle. When they get to the vows that is when we bust in and sakusa will get Kiori out of there safely. Snipers, you must make sure absolutely nobody follows Kiori and sakusa and make sure suna and kanaye DO NOT get away. That way we have free reign to kill everyone in the church seeing as it will be filled with the people in his littles gang anyway. Once that is done we can get out of there and come back to the base and finally be rid of his existence. That's all. Everybody go get ready we leave in 30 minutes it's gonna be at least a 2 hour drive." like that everyone rushed out of the room eager to get her back.

Just wait for me i swear we will be reunited soon