chapter 3

( teehee slight NSFW)

August 8, 2017 12:00 P.M.

                                                              Kiori's POV

Just as Tetsu finished up his paper we went to pay Tsukishima a little visit. We wanted to make him a little jealous before we had to talk strategy against Karasuno. That stupid little startup gang Tsukki is from. Apparently they wanted to make a big show to showcase that they were stronger than everyone else in the mafia world, so they decided to send Kei since he was a big part of my life and the fact that he was a possessive piece of shit he went after Kenma.

                                                                Kuroo's POV

"Kiki? What are you thinking about in that pretty little head of yours" I asked. She is obviously having a hard time dealing with the fact that "Tsukki" is back in her life.

"Nothing bubs just thinking about whether or not we should either keep Kei hostage and make a deal with those damned crows or just kill them all."

"Well it could be beneficial in the long run to make an alliance with them we could just teach them what it means to make an enemy of us"

We got to the basement and saw him sitting there staring right at Kiori, my kitten, I smirked, grabbed her face and pulled her waist towards mine placing my lips on hers. Naturally she responded by placing her arms around my shoulders. I glance towards Tsukishima and see the anger filled scowl on his face and smirk as I slip my hand into Kiori's pants rubbing on her clit making her moan into the kiss. I start rubbing on it faster as insert two fingers into her making it harder for her to stand up straight as she started moan louder.

"ngh ... ahh...Tetsu please"

" what baby tell me what you want"

"I w-want yo- to ahhh fuck me...please daddy"

I look over at Tsukishima, rage bubbling over his features

"you better stop touching what is mine." he says furious

As soon as I was about to lay her down and demolish her we heard a knock on the door.

"Uhh guys"

Dammit

" what is it lev" i say wanting to get back to what I was doing

"There's a message from Karasuno they want to meet up"

                                                                  Kiori's POV

Of course we would get interrupted "alright Lev tell them August 12 at 8 p.m. no earlier no later now go the fuck away"

"Yes ma'am" he exclaimed running away

" now then let's finish this upstairs baby I think I want to hurt him physically"

"I love it when you go feral. It turns me on" he whispered in my ear making my legs go weak yet again.

I walked up to Kei his expression truly aggravated bringing me joy. " lets teach you a lesson on trying to hurt what's mine" I grabbed the pliers off the stand next to him, grab his index finger and rip off the fingernail. He screamed out in pure agony and... not gonna lie it got a little excited I felt my sadomasochism leaking out. ( a/n sadomasochist: basically a sadist and masochist) I did this until every fingernail was gone while Kuroo stood near the wall observing my every move.

"whew... now that that's done lets go upstairs so you can fuck me all night and maybe Kenma can join us" I turn around and look at Kei "I'll tell Inuoka to treat your wounds later" I tell him leaving the basement in excitement the thought of Tetsu and Kenma railing me makes drip.

"Kenma room now" This is gonna be a good rest of the day and night.

( A/N ik i said i would update on sunday but i couldn't wait and plus i don't want to give myself a schedule so i hope you guys liked this chapter see you soon)  :):):);););)