Chapter 1

The ground shook as the building collapse in on its self. The people took cover for. The debri making sure the kids are okay... The lady of the place then notice... There was kids missing... The baby one too...

"Oh my..." The lady yelled "We are missing kids!"

"What you mean!?"

"None of you went to get the others or at least Baby horror in the back!?"

"No we couldn't!" A child spoke "It was blocked off! One of them yelled to just go"

"Oh my god..."

"How may kids ma'am?"

"T-there is at least 5. Baby horror, Killer, dust, error and cross.. Youngest to oldest. Killer and dust are both 8 though"

"We see if we an find them! Guys we have a situation!"

"We have one too! Theres movement!"

"That's the point! There was 5 kids still there and one was a baby!"

"we need to hurry an move those..."

Their eyes widen as it was thrown off as nightmare stood up annoyed moving his tentacles... They had stuff from the house in them... The kids were safe in front of him start in at him... Horror was in his hands craddled happily reaching out to him

"Sir! Are you and them alright!?"

"Ya... We are... Luckily...."

"Teleport them out of there"

"Yes sir!"

They did as told appararing them to the group of medics. Nightmare huffed handing the child over to the lady. He cried out to him as he tried to get the stuff out....

"Shhh! Horror! It's okay!"

"Hm? Relax kid. No need to throw a fit"

Horror shut up instantly starring at him. Nightmare groaned at him pulling a piece off wood... No way in hell.... A kid then ran hugging his leg. He looked down seeing a black teary skeleton... Hate? So young though...

"What is it kid?"

".... Thanks"

"Huh?"

"I said thanks"

"Sure" Night rubbed his skull as he let go "just lucky I was near"

"Excuse me"

"Hm?"

"Are you alright? You had a lot of stuff in your... Uh um"

"It's fine... Not the first time... It's Nightmare MoonBurst so stop with the stupid sir and shit"

"M-moonburst!?"

'Shit... I shouldn't have gave my full last name... Wasn't even thinking...'

"MoonBurst!? As the royals!?"
"No way! An actual bloodline!?"

'Lovely'
"I'll be on my way now... Please don't mention me to the media and don't post or stiff along the lines! Later"

"W-wait!"

"Ngh! Hey kid! I'm not a toy to jump on!"

"You cant just leave!"

"huh?" He lifted dust off his neck and over to the floor "And why is that?"

"We didn't say thank you"

"It's alright. No need... I took his as all of Yas"
'These kids got problems...'

"Oh..."

"See yeah. I got to finish my errands. I was just a passion by is all"

Nightmare left away waving a hand more annoyed. He definitely can't handle this... He really shouldn't have girl his name... At least there's no cameras... Hopefully those idiots listen...

To be continued......

(Sorry for mistakes.... Still debating dream ship... Thanks for everyone's suggestions by the way!)

(I been dying to get this wholesomeness out.... Still thinking of a name for the au, most likely call it familiaverse, lol)

(Familia means family... I hope I spelled Familia righ in Italian... No I'm not Italian lol)

(Also... Title suggestions? Or leave as it is?)