Chapter 12

"Come here"

"Mama!"
"Mom!"

"Hey, hey... It's okay you two... I'm not mad or sad at you okay? I was sad cause I thought you wouldn't of been hurt for my stupidness"

"It's not your fault! We shouldn't have tooken it in the first place"

"Mhm! We shouldnt!"

"Heh... Thanks kiddos"

"Hehe"
"Yay! Tenys!"

'What? Killer has the weirdest nicknames for things... Guess they like them at least'

"Cute"

"Huh? Oh, ccino"

"Hehe, your too cute with kids"

"Oh shut up"

"Nope! Not happening!"

"What you doing home anyways?"

"I had to close early... Idiots on the block"

"Ahh... Your okay right?"

"Mhm!"

"Good"

Ccino nuzzled his nose leaning down from behind the couch. Nightmare smiled at the affection doing it back lightly. Ccino backed away giggling happily out the room... Night looked back at the two who stared...

"What?"

"Why do yea do that alot?"

"Then nuzzling?"

"Mhm"

"It's to show affection in me and ccinos relationship... It's like kisses"

"Oh... So it has to be in romance?"

"Yea but you can do it to family but like on the side... Like this"

He went nuzzling dust cheek making him giggle happily. Killer then started getting jealous and wanting... Nightmare laughed at it doing it to him too... Kills giggled happily understanding... Dust was glaring at the brother...

"See?"

"Hm! We understand"

"Good... How about you or check on your siblings for me?"

"Okay! I call dibs on cross and horror!"

"Hey! No fair! I don't want error yelling at me again!"

"Too bad! So sad!"

"Killer!"

'Sillys' he chuckled watching 'my adorable little sillys'

Nightmare got up stretching walking to the kitchen... He had to admit... They grown alot on him and he doesn't regret listening to Ccino for once...

"You are too cute with kids"

"Oh shush you"

He brought Ccino to his side which the male didn't mind. Nightmare kissed his head making the skeleton let laughter out...

"Love you nighty"

"Love you too Ccino"

Ccino then brought nightmare teeth to his, making out. The octopus brought him close and against a wall not caring... They really don't get time to show affection...

"Hmm... N-night!"

Octopus chuckled lightly at the noise and Ccino grip fighting. Ccino started grinding against the other making the other do so too.... They backed away resting skulls Together

"Damn Ccino..."

"Sorry... I..."

"I'm fucking you tonight... I don't care what you say"

"Shit... Don't leave..."

Ccino clenched his teeth look away. His neck was seeing messed with after all... Nothing he could do anyways and it's not like he doesn't like it...

"Night you gotta stop... The kids are gonna...."

"Hmm... I know... You won't be lucky tonight"

"Sh-shut up..."

"Heh, no can do fluffy... No can do"

To be continued.........

(Sorry for mistakes/God my motivation for writing is bleh-)