Chapter 3

"your going to adopt them"

"Why!? You can't just fucking force me! Beside! I don't have a joke so technically I won't be able to"

"Those kids love you and that women can tell. Besides, you live with me and I work so I would have to be on the paper! So everytbjt will be fine!"

"You say like its easy! We have to baby proof the house. Make sure they can't get stuff. Buy them clothes and stuff. Set the rooms. Get the crib for horror-See? You are already thinking"

"I hate so much Ccino"

"Haha, I know you love me... You can do this. I know you can.. I'll slways be there to help too... Only problem I see is error beint around the cat"

"Oh?"

"He seems to have light allergies but I'm not certain... and same for Horror. Since he's a baby, we have to make sure the arts hair isn't everywhere"

"I already do that and we have a Rumba that moves around the house at certain times"

"Hehe, so you agree!"

"Only because your not gonna stop until I do"

"damn straight love"

"Your coming with me to the little party they are having for it"

"Of course! I'll even close the shop early so we can prepare the house"

"Thanks Fluffy" He pulled him down whisperimg "how about a little extra early? You deserve a reward and I can't do that with kids around now?"

"Eep.... O-okay"

"heh" He let go "Good boy"

"I hate you so much right now"

Nightmare chuckles as Ccino left away covering his face with a menu. The people watching laughed at the manger being flustered by his lovers teasing. It's normal for them and they don't mind it.... It brings a brighter warmth into the place....

—Later—

"You couldn't relax!? We are late!"

"Not my fault you were asking for it"

"Nightmare!"

"Hahaha, sorry, sorry... Only 35 minutes late so relax!"

"What if someone took them though!?"

"... Nothing we can do then"

"Night..."

"Don't get mad... You agreed"

"Still!"

"Listen" He cupped his face at the light "it be okay.... Alright? I know they are still there... I have a feeling"

"Okay... I'll calm down" He humed into the hand"if it wasn't today... I would of let you do more"

"Grr... Don't test me damn it"
'He never... Tch'

"Heh"

Ccino licked it sucking lightly as nightmare drove. The octopus glared slightly at it annoyed... Fluffy went sucking in the fingers and play in with them with his tongue.... He even bit down some times....

"Mmm, ah, Mhm"

"D-damn it... Your killing me here..."

"Ahh.... Not my issue"

"Grrr.... Don't make me fuck you in this car before getting them"

"A-asshole!" He let go "don't laugh!"

"Hahaha, that's what I thought"

"Ugh... Oh! We are here!"

"Yup.... And parked.... Backseat for you"

"Wah! Woah! H-hey!"

"Don't worry... I'll make sure of clean it for them"

"Mm! W-wait! A-ahh... Stop teasing... If your gonna do it... Hurry it up! Everything off right?"

"Duh... It's also locked... Dont worry... It be the ride of your life~"

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)

(It's just ccino and nightmare talking lol)