Chapter 8

"Glad everything went okay"

"Me too Ccino.... They be giving me stress sometimes"

"Hehe, that's kids... They just want freedom and they have it... Remember..."

"Mhmm... I know Fluffy"

"Hehe"

Ccino giggled at nightmare enjoying letting on his skull. The male was laying down in his lap sideways, facing fluffs stomach area... Ccino looked at him lovingly as he went to sleep.... Always the same....

"You won't change I swear...."

"Mum?"

"Hm? Oh hey Cross... Your mama is sleeping"

"Really? Hehe, he must be tired doing all that work for us"

"Definitely... He loves ya so of course he is... Hey Cross, you should call me papa. It will tick him off"

"Eh?"

"Shhh~ our secret okay? Mama and I'm papa"

"Hehe, okay! The others are playing games and error is playing with his strings distracting horror"

"ooo~ so you came down? What you need?"

"Just checking... Mama changed him and feed him already"

"I see...."

"Also... Do you have books?"

"Oh? You like to read?"

"A bit... It's more of a hobby like error... I say error is more of a book person then me"

"No worries... I believe nightmare has some in the little library down the hallway... Might take a while to find stuff on your level... Which I don't know"

"It's okay! I'll find something! And something for error too! Sucks words are blurry for him"

"... Don't worry Cross" He rubbed his skull "nightmare gonna get him glasses... Or at least contacts"

(Don't ask how that works... Let say it's a magic drop they put into their lights if you want contacts to work.... Welp... I explained... I'm a dumb ass-)

"Ooo! Okay! I say we should check baby horror when he's older too! All of ours actually to make sure! Chara agrees too!"

"Oh right... You have a human with you"

"Mhm! He's 5 right now... He usually sleeping though"

"Well, I say hi to him and hope he keeps you company.... Run along now... Go get books before eyes awake... He doesn't like people in his Library... They are precious so don't destroy them"

"I wont! I'll just get one for me and error! Bye papa!"

"Good! Later Crossy"

To be continued......

(Sorry for mistakes: oh right this book exist-)