Chapter 11

"What this?"

"I don't know... It's black and looks like an apple"

"Hmm... What you think it taste like?"

"Disgusting"

"Really? We don't judge you by how you look"

"What the hell is that suppose to mean killer!?"

"Nothing dust~" Killer grinned shoving it in his mouth "whoops"

"Hm!" He crunch a piece annoyed taking it out "what the fuck!? And... It taste pretty normal"

"Huh...."

"Give that!" Nightmare took it "spit that out now"

Dust spit it in the trash not hesitating... He never talks like that or acts scary.... Killer grabbed dust hand starring worried... They are in trouble....

"Why the hell you take this from my room?"

"I-it looked interesting.... Wh-what is it?"

"An apple... A bad apple... Your lucky you didn't swallow it... You could of died"

"Why you even have something like that!?"

"Its something I guard idiots... It's last one... And you bite it... Great..."

"S-sorry... I pushed it into his mouth"

"Nightmare!? Did you find... They didnt!"

"No, no... Relax ccino... I got it in time... I'm gotta store this with my magic.... Burn the trash"

"Okay.... You kids... You need to ask before taking something.... We hide things so you don't get Injuryed... That apple... Is something you never want to bite okay? It will change you... Or worst... Kill you... Especially at your age"

"S-sorry papa"

"I'm not the one who you should be apologizing too. That apple is something very dear to him.... It comes from his destroyed homeland... Don't say it now... He needs to relax okay?"

They nod leaving away as he went outside with the trash... They really don't know anything then.... The two saw the kids peaking at the door going over... Horror was reaching out crying out mama lowly..

"Shh... It's okay horror... He's alright"

"Wh-whats going on?"

"What you two do!?" Error growled "he's crying on the floor in there!"

"Damn it killer! If only you didn't make me bite it"

"I-im sorry i didn't-Ugh! Just leave me alone damn it! Your always causing problems! We might be send back because of your disappointing ass!"

'I'm a disappointment as always'

"K-killer?"
"Hey?"
'Oh no... Why I say that?'

"I'll be in bed"

Dust jumped a bit a the cold tone... His light were gone with tears coming out as his soul.... Tears came to dust eyes realizing what he did to the other one... Error and crossed looked at each other groaning.... More.... They don't want to cry either...

"Let me give him to nightmare... You help them"

"Sure error... Ready to go to mama?"

"Mhwa! Mhma!"

Error signed going in as cross walked off with dust to find ccino... It be better if he was there... They would fight and cross doesn't want to be in the middle....

"Mwma!"

Nightmare looked over wipping his tears. He pulled error onto his lap taking horror. He chuckled a bit down at horror wanting him to be happy... The baby was tapping his face....

"I'm alright.... Don't worry horror"

"You're not... You are crying"

"I know error.... It's natural thing everyone does.... I was just hating myself for leaving that out... Dust could of died"

"....."

"It also brought memories but that's not important.... You still struggling with Syllables baby rorry?"

"Hahwhah!"

"Dust and killer faught"

"What?"

"We all saw you crying and they...."

"Right... Killer... It wasn't like that"

"I see...." Error sighs "Cross went to get father"

"Then it should be good.... They probably come in here running most likely"

"Hmm... Seems horror is tired from all that fusing"

"Heh..." Night smiled a bit "How about i sing a song hm?"

"You can sing?"

"Yes error.... Ccino says at least... So?"

"Sure... I'll here it"

"Good... Its a song me and my brother sang together when one of us was sad or lonely... It's called willow tree..."

To be continued......

(Sorry for mistakes)