chapter 10

"N-night... Ah... The... Kids... Mmm~"

"... Not my fault... Shouldn't have let me continue or ask... I'm going to roam every inch again"

"Ahh~ don't... Mhm~"
'Damn him and his tentacles...'

"Mama? Papa? "

"Damn it" Nightmare got off him clicking his teeth going to the door "yeah? Dust?"

"Uh... I... Never mind"

"Dust" He opened the door "what.... Have you been crying?"

"N-no!"

"Come here"

Nightmare picked him up bringing him into their room. Ccino made room for them on the bed worriedly. He had been by the looks of it....

"I-im fine! I'll go back to my room!"

"Dust... What's wrong? It's the middle of the night... I know you wouldn't come for nothing"

"......"

"Please" ccino asked "sweetheart?"

"Just a bad dream.... It isn't important"

"It is dust" Nightmare sighs "Tell me"

"....."

"Trust us... It won't be a surprise or hurt us"

"Just....... I thought.... Well... I dreamed of everyone dying again by me.... You guys were there this time"

"Dust..."

"I know it's stupid... I dont...."

"....."

"I don't want that.... I... I-im just!"

"Hey, hey... Calm down... It's okay dust... Shhhhh"

Dust cried into nightmare tightly. Ccino smiled at it but was still worried... This kids definitely have bad trama.... One thing for sure... He won't let it affect them.... Both of them won't let it happen.....

"How about you stay here tonight okay?"

"You sure?"

"Mhm" night smile "We don't mind dust"

"Thanks Mama! Papa!"

"Woah now!" Dust snuggled into him ruffly "Hahaha, love you too dust"

'Mamas boy'

'Wipe that grin off'

'Never'

"How about we sleep hm? Ccino has to be up early"

"Okay!"
'These is definitely the best place for us'

—Later—

"Unfair!" Killer whined "How dust get to sleep with yea!?"

"Bleh~ cause I can!"

"Unfair!"
"You a-hole!"
"You bitch!"

"Oh relax.... There was a reason behind it... Now stop fighting and you guys aren't grown so stop the cursing or I'll make you"

"S-sorry mommy"
"Our bad mom"

"Good... Now whos hungry?"

"Mee!!!"

They all yelled happily for food. Nightmare set their plates down holding baby horror who was feed off a bottle watching the parent. The kids ate in bliss not waiting a second to dig in.... They loved his food after all....

'Sillys...'
"Oh? You done horror?"

"Hahaha"

Nightmare chuckled at the laughter setting the bottle on the counter. He sat him up in his hand letting him play with tentacle... He was grabby at it with his little hands....

"Really?" Nightmare sighs at horror sucking it "that's not a... Whatever..."

"What does that even taste like?"

"I don't go licking myself dust.... And it's negativity.... How the hell am I suppose to know? He likes it though... Most likely be apples"

"Why apples?"

"Tell you when you guys are older cross"

"Come on!"

"I mean it... Even asking Ccino and he will say the same thing... Now eat before it gets cold"

To be continued......

(Sorry for mistakes)