Chapter 6

"N-nighty! Relax! Mmm~"

"It's okay Ccino... Shhh..."

"Ha, ha... We have kids here asshole"

"Maybe... Just wanted to see how you react.... You been getting bolder"

"......."

"Hm? What was that? You know I don't like muttering... Even if your cute doing it"

"Shush... Have you tooken then out around town yet?"

"Not yet... We are going today... Gotta get them the right clothes size... They have what the lady gave them"

"Ah, I see... Baby horror?"

"Ya, I'm getting him some stuff too"

"Good! H-hey! Stop it!"

"Ouch! Didn't have to smack me"

"Pervert"

"Hahaha"

*knock, knock*

"Who is it!?"

"K-killer..."

Ccino opened the door seeing him crying shaking holding his blacket. He picked him closing the door some going over to the bed. Nightmare narrowed his eyes knowing what happened... An actual nightmare... He really should pay more attention...

"Shhh... It's okay... It okay... Wanna tell me the dream?"

"T-there fire...."

"From the orphanage?"

"N-no... The ones my parents tried to kill me in"

They both tensed at what he said... What kind of parents... Now it just made then curious on what happened to the others.... Nightmare brought Ccino over with killer to lay down cuddling him. Kills was shocked they did this... Nobody besides his siblings did....

"It's okay killer... We be here if you Need it... And we won't ever do that... We won't leave you to die"

"R-really?"

"We promise killer... Now stop these tears"

Nightmare wipped his sockets staring softly. Killer giggled happily eyeing him. Ccino grinned catching the lights... He thought he didn't... Guess he keeps them hidden....

"Pretty lights you got kid"

"Eh? You think so?"

"Yeah, I do"

"Thanks Mr. Nightmare! You too Ccino!"

"No problem Son"

'Ccino is always open... Oh well... Huh? Really?'
"You guys can come in if your worried"

"You sure!?"

"Yes I am"

They came in crawling on the bed. Well... Besides error, who holded baby horror feeding him a bottle. Ccino got off letting the kids get all over nightmare going to error. He handed the older male the baby watching...

"Really?" He questioned the children "I'm not a pillow"

"But your comfy and warm!"

"Ya!" Dust replied after cross "Your tentacles are like a blacket and pillow"

"Sillys... Come here error"

"H-hey!"

"Nobody gonna touch you" He set him on the bed "You be here in my tentacle"

"......"

"Hehe, told you"

"Shut up Ccino"

"Nah, it's too cute nighty! Your lucky I don't send your brother pictures"

"Don't even"

"Hahaha! Oh? You done little horror? Hm?"

Ccino left out the room hanging him over his shoulder patting his back holding the bottle. Nightmare grumbled at the thought of his brother getting... The kids just bundled up against him with the tentacles by them.... Killer was on top of nightmare though....

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)