Annoyyingggg

Soooo I'm on cloud 9 right now!!
Whoever is following me, liking , and commenting Bless your souls .... cause you guys just made my day .. no week even!!!!!
I couldn't stop smiling, you blessed my days!
Thank you again so so much!!!
I'm sorry if this chapter is bleh and confusing today so let me know how it is.
——————————->

Previously.....
Lifting his finger to his plump soft lips Tobio-Kun do you wanna join me? I don't mind giving lessons . Giving a slight wink, just enough to get his rival flustered .
_____________________________
Tobbbiooooo- kunnnn blowing a kiss towards his rival.
Nothing but a blank expression was sent towards Hinata.
Nannnnniiiiii?!!!! Wha.whaaaaa what ??  Sputtering few words the blueberry can while maintaining (trying) - to keep his cool expression as always.
What do you mean you ... you YOU!! Kageyama's brain short circuiting. Pointing an accusing finger at hinata.
You what kageyama?
hinata shot back cockily while giving him a sly smirk.
YOU IDIOT !!!!!  Kageyama turns his angry flustered gaze away from his spiker .

Putting up his innocent facade yet again ... how annoying. I Can't have fun nor can I hardly Tease anyone here . Whyy must it be sooo difficult. Damn teenagers . Acting like they haven't been through puberty yet.

Turning away and giving an eye roll. Ranting an cursing whatever heavens there is above him . Praying to whatever god/gods there may be to release him from this bland life.
Save me he proclaims in his head. This is my personal hell.

Walking towards his class he forgets all about his flustered mess of a teammate he left behind.
Hmmm let's see who I can mess with this time. I wonder how far I can take this "teasing" and not get caught.

Every single student here is just as annoying as the next .
Bunch of good for nothing prudes. god I need a different crowd. Should I?....I'm only staying here for my friends sake and I do only have 2 more days until the weekend to get some sort of entertainment.

Than again ... THEY did say don't mix business with pleasure. It never ends well . Why does it feel so good though?
"Feels so good being bad". Chuckling to himself quietly. Applauding for the little joke he made for himself.

Unknown faces pass by in the hallways. Countless students come and go; laughing, blushing, and socializing. Walking through the classroom of everyday faces under his gaze , numerous names as well as other Vidal information stored away in his ... what does Tsukishima it...
"Diminutive pea sized brain".
The irony in calling a man (boy) in his field those words as insult.
If only that big light pole knew anything about well.... anything .

Throughout every subject class got shorter and more repetitive as time flew by.
In a days class , 15 number of times I felt a lingering gaze on me, 6 times I ignored the small familiar male voice whispering to me on my right side, and 30 number of times i observed the ever glooming rain clouds through the 3rd level window.

Brrring .... brrriiingg ... Brring.
Finally. What a draggggggggg.
Slowly rising up from his creaky desk he packs up his too small backpack. Too Small for anyone else to carry , alongside a gym duffle bag. Heading out to practice only one thought came into his mind.
Since I'm here for the time being might as well have some fun. Showing his lopsided smirk as well as his two canine like teeth.
I guess I have no choice but to go forward with my plan.
——————TOP Secret———————
Commence ——->
Teasing Project #1 (TP1)
Victim #1 :
Soft spoken male . Calculating but yet sincere . Shows signs of bipolar traits? Maybe. Small beauty mark under his right eye.
Gray silky hair. The "Mom" if you will.
———>
Walking into the bright gym and gathering necessary clothes to change into . Quietly scheming his next target in his so called little game he's playing with himself .
Awaiting everyone footsteps to walk into the gymnasium hinata slowly gets up as one by one arrives.

Talking and chatting with others while keeping an eye at the entrance for Victim #1 to show up. Holding his clothes tightly to his chest, he finally sees the "mature" 3rd year students arrive.

(Sugawara koshi ,5'8 , thin build , best friends with; Daichi Sawamura, Asahi Azumane.
Has his own apartment at age 18. 
Will do anything to protect his close family in his volleyball circle.)

Glancing back and forth between sugawara and daichi, making it obvious to get there attention on him that he needs to talk with one of them.
Finally after a few minutes the gray haired individual takes notice. Got em , hook line and sinker .

Striding over to his senior he shrinks down his small voice from its usual yelling one. Holding his hands together out in front of him. Making him seem shy for asking or talking about what needs to be said .
Sugawara ..... um can I talk to you in private? Somewhere we're we cant be heard please ?

.... To Be Continued.....
————————————————————
Sorry everyone this chapter is Blehhh and I'm always looking back and editing so if you think I need to improve some place in any chapters please help ya girl out !!!
MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS I hope everyone had fun .
It doesn't feel like Christmas at all let alone going to be New Years ALREADY!!