Lets get NAKED pt 2

Previously:
Teasing not only them but himself. ACHING for at least one of them to break and take him right here. Wanting to know what heaven truly feels like, from the godlike figures themselves.
————————
NOW:
Trying to lure both males with a tease show.
This is a game to hinata, he's the puppet master to his puppets. He's using his looks to his advantage and he knows darn well how to use them, to get what he wants. He loves the attention and he'll do whatever he needs to, to receive it. He adapts to his environment and gives the people what he wants. From sexy, to adorable, to flirty, to innocent.
He is the mastermind behind his plans. That's why he knows he'll win this bet and make both of them beg at his mercy. If they end up making him beg first than he knows he's met his match.

Not even one of them is letting up. What should I do now? What will make both of them crack at the same time?

His toy now forgotten he rises slowly from the plush bed to make his way towards the men. Still wearing his white see through robe he reaches the white haired man first.
Grazing a hand across his broad shoulders. Hinata leans up upwards to his face to kiss the soft, rough lips. Seeking entrance, He tiptoes upward to grab his lush hair.

Bokuto's strong jawline brought downwards for Hinata to take control of the kiss.
Peeking his eye open he glances to his side where Kuroo is now staring at both of them with hooded eyes.
Sending a small smirk towards Kuroo he starts walking backwards into the bed. Bringing his partner with him.

He lowers himself to sit down. Hands now sliding underneath soft silk he urges the other to take the useless piece of clothing off.
Hurry up and take it off. How much more are you going to make me wait My Precious Kotarrro.

Without realizing the face hinata was giving the other he continues with his actions. ( Doe eyes turned sultry and a luscious pout following the slow movements of pants unbuckling.) Taking ahold of the length in his small hands he's grabs it Shit he's a monster out of the strong elastic, keeping his sculpted body all too himself I see. My, do I love perfection.

Bokuto Pov-ish
Well shit.

Don't give me that look (letting out a slight whine)
You have no idea how hard it is to hold back.
One more move and I won't feel bad for what is about to happen.
Closing his honey eyes he takes a deep breath.
BREATH IN...
Breat.....  ou....t
Shit what's he doing with his TONGUEE?!!!!
Jerking his head to look downward his eyes widen, too scared to breath out.
The orange-tte is staring into his eyes as he takes his whole length into his mouth. Every-time his tongue starts to massage his base he tries to stop himself from continuously twitching.
Shit I can't hold back anymore.
You know what ...
FUCKKKK IT .

Turning his heads towards kuroo, he glares with all the hate he could muster. Blaming him for making him hold back "because the bar owner is too small, my fat ASS"

Grabbing the carrot tops head he thrusts his hips forward. Even though Hinata was trying not to choke with every thrust he still couldn't keep his hips from stopping. His mouth and throat already tight,had started to tighten up even more, from taking him in thrust after thrust.
Had enough Bokuto brings him up from his knees, grabs him, and throws him onto the bed.

Stripping the rest of clothing off, he pounced on him.
Thick thigh on the sides of smaller hips, while one of his large hands holds both hinatas hands above his head. He turns his head and whispers the one thing Hinata was scared of happening.
"Your mine doll "

Ouh have the tables have turned my porcelain doll, your no longer the boss as of today, that much I can tell you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyo I'm back!! :3 don't be mad at me for taking so long, thank you guys again for your love and patience. Forever grateful!!!
- love your author 💕