Lets Get Naked part 3

Previously:
Thick thigh on the sides of smaller hips, while one of his large hand holds both hinatas hands above his head. He turns his head and whispers the one thing Hinata was scared of happening.
"Your mine doll "

Ouh have the tables have turned my porcelain doll, your no longer the boss as of today, that much I can tell you.

Now:
Noones Pov-ish;
A large muscly body on top of a small petite one are laying on the bed. A tan body grinding on another in lustful desperation. Another body underneath him who is having trouble gaining back control he once had, and another who's gaze us slowly watching everything unfold. Waiting for his chance to get a taste.

Hinatas Povish
Hinata trapped underneath a monster is desperate hooking his legs around his partners waist to flip them both, to where hinata is on top. He fails time and time again, only to make it seem, like he's wantonly thrusting his hips upwards, hurling himself into a 9 inch grave with every hit to the groin.
Huff ... huff.  Both volleyball players have pride and this is a fight between the prideful and the lustful.

Staring into those honey glazed eyes hinata stops his efforts and lays there in baited breath. Countless second have passed by 1.... 2 .....3
What are you waiting for and why aren't you doing anything to me?
Brushing his smooth hands against the rough abs above him he tilts his head, cautiously testing the waters that just might drown him.

Hearing a slight creek to his left he hears a deep raspy voice close to his ear.
~How nice of you to wait for me Bokuto. I knew you'd want to do it together.

Hearing a soft chuckle from the one above him as his hips grind more into hinata.
-Shut the hell up, it's an new experience and you know what happens when there's something new  for me don't you? Since you know me so well dipshit. Releasing a growl of impatience and annoyance, the owl like male is currently burning holes into the anxious looking male below.

~ yeah I do, you want to feel it for yourself at least once, am I right? A small smirk has made its way up to the smug face of the catlike spiker. Burning gaze has found orange eyes, waiting for the prey to take their bait.

: What do you mean together? You don't want to share right, I know you guys just have to take turns but please be patient, hmm? Giving off a cocky aura he sends them each a pout and those innocent eyes, he's practiced to perfect.

~Who said anything about taking turns love? We both want you now.

Feeling a drop of sweat leave hinatas forehead, he thinks up a plan, that makes the deal in his favor.
Please take the bait, I know you want to.

:Than I guess you shall both have me. Your wish is my command, I suppose.
Spreading his legs as a way for permission, for them both. He waits till the white hair male lets his guard down to flip himself over, so that way he's now on top. Hah SUCCESS

Small hands lay on the hard chest he flips turns his body around . His back is the only thing that's facing bokutos line of view. Tilting his body forward he sends him a smirk .
I won
Lowering himself onto the length he's been desperate to have since the beginning, teasing himself with every minute that passes by.
:Uhhh so .. it feels so good...
biting his lip to keep himself stable he glances back to see the reactions of both males. Both entirely naked and heaving in luster. Earning a small
-Fuck so tight groan from Bokuto
He continues to put on a show for them both.

Kuroo povish
Letting out a frustrated groan from being left out he glances downward, in between his legs. I guess that's my que.
Grabbing hinata by his hips he flips him to were he's faceing bokutos face again.
Large calluses hand is bending hinatas back forward onto bokutos chest.

~God your so gorgeous my love, I can't wait to have a taste.
Leaning into his ear Kuroo gets in between bokutos legs and behind hinatas back. Whispering the words hinatas will forever have in grained until he dies.
~I hope your ready to take us both.
Already full from Kotaro he feels another pushing in. Sliding himself against bokutos length inside him.
Finally hearing a loud oh fuck from all three of them, kuroo grunts in victory.