Show me that expression

Sugawara ..... um can I talk to you in private? Somewhere we're we cant be heard please ?
————————————————————
Using his teammates full name in order to get his attention directly on him.
I know it's right before practice but I really need to talk to you.
Hinata starts fidgeting.

Sugas eyes widen in concern.
Thinking of all the possibilities that something might be wrong . Somehow scaring himself more into the oblivion he dung himself into. What's wrong with his innocent first year? Already looking at every suspicious person that may have hurt his precious tangerine boy.

As both suga and hinata make their way into the boys locker room, nothing but silence lingers between them. Making suga more and more worried as seconds pass by.
Grabbing ahold of the old ragged doornob hinata opens the locker room door. Letting himself in first and waiting until suga passes the threshold to close the door behind them both. Lifting his left hand behind his back secretly to lock the door without suga noticing.
Both now taking a seat on the make shift bench used to change clothes before practices. Once again gaining courage to speak up with his small voice. Hinata put on his act once again. 
Suga um thank you for um meeting me here to talk , I wouldn't bother you if I didn't think it was important.

Glancing to his left side where koshi now sat quietly waiting for him to say more. Nodding and holding delicate patience in his eyes before hinata.
Just how easy is it ? Hinata smirked inside his calculating head. How far will I have to take this to show me that expression on your face . Ohh the blushing mess I can make you koshi. Hahaha oh man this is justtttt too fun !!!!!!!
Bringing himself back to reality hinata glances at sugawara.

What's wrong hinata?.. did someone hurt you, I swear if someone is bullying you just tell me who. Hinata ,you can tell me anything. Sugar blurted out in a rushed concerning tone.

Hinata let's out a loud snort Pfffft
Raising hands and waving them back and forth, he couldn't contain his laughter.
Noooo!! Hahah noo I'm not being bullied. Suga no need to worry really I just wanted to tell you I won't be able to make it to practice tommarow.
Relief filled sugas soft gray eyes
Oh thank god .. I swear you almost gave me a heart attack.
And that's no problem hinata but may I ask the reason why? You never miss practice .

Oh well my mom asked me to stay home. She's taking an extra shift at work so she asked me to take care of natsu in the meantime. Hinata says
Oh my goodness no please if you ever need to stay home to take care of your sister, just let me or coach know. My goodness hinata your just so cute !! I can't believe my youngest first year is growing up so quick!!!  Just as suga said those words he tackled hinata into a bear hug . Hair being ruffled as suga praised him about being a responsible older brother.

Now in 3 ... 2 ... 1 .
Raising his head hinata looked up to suga.
Making sure to make eye contact with his senior . Orange meets gray , mixture of emotion plays in hinatas eyes to slowly drag in his prey. 

Holding a curious gaze Suga wonders what hinata has to say and why hinata is looking at him with an expression only meant for a loved one. One of pure adoration and anxiousness?

The Sunsets horizon leaking through the dusty window and landing onto hinatas overall profile.
Hinatas hair glowing the same orange hue and eyes shining with innocent love. Lowering his small voice to fit the overall romantic mood in the room.

A voice so quiet suga can barely here what was said .
Suga Um you think I'm cute ? Eyes shining with pure love at his senior.
Now what will happen if I take this a bit further. Lifting his delicate hand to lay onto sugawaras chest.

Hinata of course !!! Everything about you just screams adorable. Giving off a motherly attitude only reserved for hinata.

Tilting his head hmmm let's take this up a notch.
Sliding his hand up sugas chest to lay on the back of his soft delicate neck.
Suga I find you cute as well.
But can you see me as anything more than just your teammate?
Predatory Gaze lingering onto sugas. Moving his hand up and down his opponents neck.

Letting out a small gasp suga yelps
hinata!! What are you doing!! What's gotten into you. A light blush appearing onto pale skin
Taking the small distance between them hinata makes another move. Just a little more than I get to see that swoon worth expression on your face my koshiii!!
Bringing his face towards sugas ear.
Suga why are you so flustered is it because you can maybe feel something more than being friends. His breath breathing into his ears to make koshi shiver.
Wahhh what do you mean hinata !! No I nooo you are Hinata!! Your just a friend!!Blabbering on such nonsense words sugas face turns bright red cheeks flushed. Eyes holding small tears in them from blushing so much. Embarrassment on his newfound feelings he just discovered , not believing his heart. When hinata started flirting with him he became a mess.

Mmm just the face I wanted to see, god why must this world be so cruel. Hating the fact that he has hide his sexual preferences.
Shooting up from the bench hinata rubbed his neck.
Haha sorry sugar it was just a prank!! Noya and Tanaka bet I couldn't flirt with you but could you please not tell them anything!! If you don't say a word , theyll know I won the bet. Showing off his innocence once more , giving off a childlike persona anybody believes .

Suga shakes his head believing the small middle blocker and smiles his warm motherly side
Ahh it's alright hinata but next time noya or tanka put you up to this .. just let me know . There won't be a next time for both of them.
Hinatas childlike laughter fills the locker room once more.
Yes suga!!!
Glancing at the clock fear evident in his eyes hinata turn to suga once more.
Suga were missing practice!!! We're late!!!

Running out of the door hinata left a slightly blushing mess behind once more .
2 down how many more to go?
Haha I guess father was right
With my looks I can even fool the devil himself if I choose too. Now what am I going to tell father if someone finds out about me ?
Meh no time to worrying about the future.

"Focus on the present, for it is more important than the past and the future."
Hinata was taught to live in the moment. If you can't be in the present than that may very well cost you; your life, your livelihood, your money, and the life you made for yourself.

————— to be continued—————-

Hey guys sorry I've been stuck in a rut and can't get out. I've been nothing but lazy. I always get caught up reading other stories  to the point I forget my own .
I hope you guys like this chapter !!
And just letting you know
I'm going to continue to come back to each chapter and make some changes here and there to make it more understandable and more with the flow of the story.
Sincerely - author !!