Weekend

Only a couple more hours till the sun goes down to get ready for tonight. Thank god I took off when I did , I have to make sure preparations are on there way.
Laying out his attire for the events that lay ahead he starts getting ready. Knowing he'll take hours to get ready. He has to plan a well suited attire for this type of crowd. Everything has to be held in the upmost perfection. Picking up an elegant silk black suit. He brings it up to his profile. Perfect. Getting prepared in his lavish black suit with an expensive black and gray tie to match, he than starts onto his facial appearance.
Combing his Orange hair to be slicked back with a few strands barely covering his forehead. Black studs still littered his ears and one mismatched one on left eyebrow next to his scar. Dress shoes on his feet shined to perfection. Pockets carrying
a black wallet with platinum cards and lumps sums of cash , to a small black pocket knife fitted perfectly inside of his suit pocket.
Looking in the mirror hinata can hear one phase from the narrator herself in the distance.
"Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist".

An aura of confidence emits from this slender well built profile of a man. His line of work takes years of training . Earning confidence in ones self and having a certain mindset, can be shown in the way he strides forward with every step.
Locking his front door and casually walking to his matte black "la voiture noire" Bugatti which is sitting beside his black Harley Davison. Nothing but a slow motion production in the way he walks to his car. Putting a cars commercial to shame. Flawlessly opening the door and sliding his muscular body in slowly. Turning it on and speeding at 100/mph to get to his destination. Taking in a peaceful quiet ride, with nothing but a soft melody playing in the background.
As he arrives he slows his luxurious car to an abrupt halt on the side of the busy sidewalk. He gets out and hands the keys to the ballet. Strolling straight past the line against the club/hotel brick walls outside.
Nodding his head towards the club bouncers and whispering the names written down on the VIP lists in each of their ears.
He moves forward as both bouncers open up the makeshift gate to intimidate party goers .
Stopping at the thick door handles, he forces the wood double doors to slam open.

("Midnight Luna" where only richest of the richest have access to the luxurious night club. Everyone knows the club owner. Shoyo Hinata Miyazaki. Turning a run down business into a thriving club. He's the type of guy to build a prosperous economy out of nothing. By bringing up businesses around the city he more or less has a say on how to do things. No one knows his personal life, what he's really in charge of and who he really is . He likes it exactly the way it is and intends to keep it that way. Yes he owns multiple branches but there is always more to what meets the eye.
Everyone makes money in more ways than one. And this is just one of them for Mr Miyazaki.

Strolling past the double doors and walking into flashing lights that are raining down from above the clubs high ceiling. Fog being emitted below the countless bodies . Beating heartbeats of the too drukin haze of strangers grinding against each other . Club goers getting lost in the beat of the otherwise too loud music and getting high off of the endorphins being released.

Looking up above the dance floor are half naked dancers littered in private booths with lump sums of cash hitting the ground at the their feet.
Corner booths accommodating rich business men. Silk suits adorning each of their profiles along with high priced watches sitting on their lean wrists. Waving anything around to show who has the most money, even in their otherwise too crude joking manner. Luring in beautiful woman who are clinging to they're arms and laughing at every jokes. Each trying to have a piece of fortune they wave around so carelessly. Dressing almost too revealing just to grasp a taste of the gentleman's wealth.

Drinks are passed around countless times in the vicinity. Cheap? No anything BUT cheap alcohol is sold here. Bartenders pouring rich worthy shots to customers who down them in seconds. Men and woman spending money they neither care nor will remember in the morning , hard cash is spent just for one night. One night to remember how much power one has in each of their bank accounts.

Variety of men and women from all walks of life. Business men, corrupt corporates, mob bosses, wealthy actor/actresses, idols, singers, and etc.
Regulars come here daily to have a taste of the night life presented in front of them.
Strangers upon strangers. But yet one way or another everyone knows you. Your name , status, and how much your worth. How you present yourself in front of everyone, that is what makes a lasting impression.

————————————————————
Sorry if this is a little confusing.
I hope not but let me know so I can rewrite it !!!