~Chapter 2~

Dedicated to Luv_books_4_life

Taking deep breaths I start the short walk to the kitchen picturing the worse so that whatever does happen won't affect me as much. When I step in I meet the half angry half tipsy eyes of tia.

"Mayra, do you know why I called you in here?" She asks me, I notice that her voice is calm yet cold. This is never a good sign.

"N-no tia Rosa." I respond with a slight stutter, even though I very well know what she is mad about.

"This," she says motioning to her half eaten plate, "was overdone. Are you so stupid that you can't even make such a simple dish? WELL?!" At this point I have the half eaten Chicken oozing down my school shirt making its way to my skirt. The vegetables were making residence in my frizzy brown hair making it feel gooey and lumpy.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION YOU SORRY ASS BITCH NOW ANSWER ME!!!" Still, I kept my eyes on the floor and didn't utter a word. I've been in this situatiom many times before and knew that whether I spoke or not she would beat me, so I just chose to stay silent and take what was coming.

Next thing I knew there was a large stinging in my cheek and I was up close and personal to the floor.  My hand reached up to where her perfectly manicured nail had slapped me. "What bitch! You can't even handle a simple slap?" Now she had a fistful of my hair in her hand and was dragging me to the bedroom and in front of a large mirror.

"Do you see that Mayra? That is the face of a pathetic, stupid, ugly, fat whore...that is you." She whispered darkly into my ear letting every word sink in. I knew she was just trying to intimidate me but every insult she sent my way-just like all the others- still stung and litle by little started to break me.

She continued to throw me on the floor sending kicks after each insult she said to me. "Pathetic," Kick to the stomach. "Worthless," Kick to the thigh. "Idiota" Kick to the chest. "Hija del diablo" Kick to the side. This went on for a while, sometimes she'd say them in english, or switch to spanish which hurt the most.

When she finally finished she causally went on to her closet, probably to get ready to go out with her boyfriend. As she went to the bathroom to put on her makeup I took a second to wonder how the hell I ended up this way. When mami was here we weren't rich, and barely made it but still happy. Money doesn't mean happiness, la felicidad depende de el corazon de la persona. Mi angelita Mayra, nunca deja que alguien te quita la felicidad eso e sagrado. I let a small smil slip on my face remembering the wise words of my Dominican mother.

After I heard the satisfying click of the door I got myself up and dragged my painful body to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Little by little I cleaned the cuts on my body only to see very dark, very painful bruises forming on my ribs and thighs. Nothing new really thought, Rosa had been beating me every week since she took custody of me. No matter what she would find a reason to hit me multiple times, and every time I'd suck it up and clean myself up while her gold digging ass was out using my child support money to get drunk with her creep of a boyfriend.

Anyways, after cleaning myself up I went to get changed but stopped in front if the mirror for a minute. I had long brown hair with a natural blond ombre, my tiny waist was commonly overlooked because of my large hispanic thighs. You couldn't even tell that I was Rosa's neice, whereas she was super thin with a large lack of chest or ass I was not so thin with a huge butt and C-cup chest.

I changed into a tank top and pair of pajama pants that were too small on me but since I had no other ones I dealt with it. And with that I took an advil and went off to sleep.

                           °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Weeellllllll...... what'd ya think???good things I hope...

Anyways... I hope you guys like it and i promise it wont be as depressing soon

Thank you again to anyone who is reading i really appreciate it and thanks to ma great fraend Luv_books_4_life who encouraged me to write on

Also there will be spanish and ghetto language in the following chapters.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND DON'T FORGET TO VOMANT!!!! Vote, comment, fan and all that great jazziness

Te amo mis bellos. :***

-Fall-0ut-the-Disc0