~Chapter 10~

"It's not that big of a deal" I responded

"Mayra, you just admitted you're a criminal! What the hell! Omigod is that why you're here? Are you a fugitive? Oh no, you probably-"

"Shut up and let me explain" I cut Carlos off before he went into full on rambling

"As far as I've seen your definition of a criminal is him," I said pointing to Alex "and from what I've gathered he hasn't done shit to earn that title"

"He's been arrested" Derek said, eyebrows raised

"And?" I said with a small laugh "he's not exactly a thug for some petty fifth grade drinking charges"

"Ok then miss 'bad ass' what have you done?" Alex challenged with a smirk

"Not exactly sure how to describe it, you'd have to actually see me I guess."

"Ha! You're all talk, its ok though. Lots of people wanna be like me." Alex laughed

Upfront Carlos cursed as he stepped on the peddle. "We have to go the other way around since the main road is blocked"

Immediately all the boys groaned leaving me confused. "What's the big deal?" I asked

"It's on the bad side of town." Derek explained

Shrugging I put in one headphone as Carlos swerved the car and we were on our way again. Two minutes later we stopped and all the boys got out leaving me once again confused.

I got out and saw a knife in the tire.

"AYE! The hell yall doing here!" Someone behind us asked, well more yelled.

He had sagging pants and a crew of guys and girls around him who looked pretty dangerous with tattoos and guns in their hands. Around us I saw tattered buildings with cardboard and occasional dried blood on the floor.

"W-we were o-on ou-ur-" Derek started stuttering and sweating, along with Carlos who looked like he was about to faint and Alex who just stared wide eyed.

I rolled my eyes and started to speak stepping closer. "We was on our way home aight, calm down."

"Did this little bitch just tell me what to do?" Saggy pants said turning to the guys behind him

"I think did couz, but she pretty fine" another with chains said smirking.

"D-don't touch her!" Carlos stuttered

"What you gonna do little cracker?" Saggy pants yelled waving his knife

"Aye, leave him alone. Let us pass aight, not like we wanna be here idiots."

"What you just say to me?" He said coming closer "ain't nobody gonna talk to me like that. Unless you wanna make it up to me by letting that juicy ass ride this dick."

"Hell no"

"Aight, I got a better idea"chains said stepping forward two girls following close behind. "Boss said he needed a new girl, how bout we do a lil deal"

"Ok" I responded nodding

"You fight ma man Danny, you win you and ya boys can leave easy. If not though," he smirked evilly "you stay here and we keep you"

"NO MAYRA" Carlos yelled but I ignored him

I nodded and walked forward infront of saggy pants who was apparently Danny.

"Imma have a good time working that body"

"You aint gonna win motherfucker" I said

He threw the first punch punch angrily and I dodged it, throwing a punch to his stomach. He grunted and ran for me but I ducked and grabbed his ankle flipping him over. He got up quickly and threw a punch landing at my side making me lose my breath. I bent over and he kicked me in the stomach making me hit the wall behind me. I got up quickly and kicked his knee making him fall letting me get on top and throw a few punches at his face and chest. He flipped us over and aimed for my chest and face but missed. I flipped under him and got up, he took out a knife and held it out running to me. I flipped him again and took the knife he had and held it out. He got another and threw it at me as I ran and I cut his leg deep making him fall and bleed hard. He fell and held his hand out telling me to stop.