19

Stardust Entertainment ( head office ):

Jimin's Pov :

It's was nerve-breaking not because of the boss but ... I was anxious. First giving an interview in a big company like this and also worried about the kiss I gave to Yoongi before running here..these thoughts are eating me whole.

"So, Jimin. .tell me about your passion. What's your goal, family status, and all." Boss asks while flipping the papers. I fidgeting my fingers under the table and took a big breath before answering the question.

"I have always dreamt of being an artist. I have been singing since I was in elementary school and continued it till middle school but I had to pause that in high school for exams and all." Boss nods.

"My parents aren't that supportive about my idea but I think they will understand it later." Boss nods and smiles at me.

"Yoongi taught you well, how to talk with me huh."I smiled as the blush covers my face when he mentioned Yoongi's name. I should slap myself for blushing so much right now.

"Anyway, Jimin. Do you like to work in the head office? " My eyes widen because Yoongi also had mentioned that question. I'm kind of thankful to Yoongi for giving me a heads up before sending me here.

A few hours ago

'Listen, Jimin. If the boss asks you to work in the main office then refuse. You don't want to be suspicious around your husband if you decide to work there.'

"Um....sir, with due respect. ..I don't think that I can work here. Because my family won't allow me." Boss smiles a little.

"Yoongi also mentioned it huh? No wonder why he wants you to himself." It was kind of confusing. What does he mean by that? I'm not that much talented as Yoongi...I mean I only know how to sing and can dance a little too.

"Yoongi doesn't want to let go of such a talented person to us. He's a greedy kid, huh." He smiles and slides the papers towards me.

"Don't be shy around us too. Come by sometime. Yoongi might lock you up there but come by here, anytime." Boss smiles and I bowed at him.

"Thank you so much, sir!" He smiles and dismisses the interview.

As soon as I stepped outside of the room, I saw Minjun was smiling at me. He shows an 'ok' sign to me and I nod.

"Congratulations! You finally on our team now." I smiled as well and suddenly my phone buzzed.

After fishing out my phone to see, Yoongi texted me.

Yoongi: start to walk and turn to the right and come to the second door.

"What you got there?" Minjun creeps on my shoulder and trying to peek into my phone.

"Nothing. ..Yoongi-hyung. ..told me to meet up. " Minjun grins. Did he somehow saw us there?!

"So, see you around. Bye!"He waves before walking off. He's a little weird but I guess I'll be comfortable around him soon.

I was confused but start to walk anyway. Why Yoongi wants me to get him there? Did he catch up on work? Do I have to go back home alone...

.

.

Yoongi's pov :