31

Hannam Complex :

The bright sunlight shines through the white curtains, brightening up the bedroom.

Jimin rolls around and slightly scrunched his nose as he lands on another pillow next to him. He slowly opens his eyes to find himself in bed without no one. He gets up while rubbing his eyes as the blanket slowly slides down from his back. His shirt buttons were open as his milky white chest shows up with his messy hair.

He yawns and looks around but nothing was familiar to him. He's not in his house?

"Morning." Jimin snapped his head to the door where he saw Yoongi standing at the entrance, leaning on the door frame with a mug in his hands, smiling at him.

"Good morning. .." Jimin mumbles while turning around to face Yoongi as Yoongi walks towards Jimin and offers him the mug he was holding.

"I thought a warm tea will help you to wake up completely. You had a sound sleep as I can say." Yoongi says while tangling his fingers into Jimin's already messy hair.

Jimin sips into the drink and moans because it was his favorite tea.

"How did you know that I love jasmine tea?" Yoongi smiles as he sat down next to Jimin who instantly leans on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Wild guess, I think." Jimin giggles as Yoongi kept untying the knots in Jimin's hair.

"Take a shower then we will go out. For branch since it's already late for breakfast." Yoongi instructs and gently kisses Jimin's head before getting up to pick an outfit for Jimin.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asks while stretching his arms and legs.

"Hm...there's a new cafe in my block. Maybe we can take a look and have something there before you have to go back home." Jimin nods but he back hugs Yoongi, surprising the elder.

"This..feel home..." Jimin murmur as he snuggles into Yoongi's back. Yoongi giggles and turns around to face Jimin. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist while pouting.

"Don't do this to me." Yoongi leans closer to peck Jimin's pout.

"Don't tease," Jimin complains which made Yoongi smirk and he cups Jimin's face before diving into Jimin's beautiful plump lips.

Jimin moans in the small passionate kiss but Yoongi had to break it because they don't have much time.

"Take a shower," Yoongi says before walking out, leaving an unsatisfied Jimin in the bedroom.

"I'll get him back for this."

.

.

Clair De Lune :

Jimin's Pov :

"Are you sure that this isn't a fancy restaurant than a cafe?" I ask after entering the three stored cafe which one Yoongi was talking about.

"I'm pretty sure they said it's a cafe. Besides every cafe in here is big and fancy, so I guess that's why." Yoongi replies as he looks around for an empty seat.

"We should go to the top floor for more privacy. " Yoongi suggests before holding my hand to pull me with him.

I won't gonna lie but he is looking amazing in normal work suits. Like a real handsome gentleman.

We sat down and looking at the menu. It's a French cafe as far as I say because of the name and the menu is in French too, maybe the owner is also French.