15

Later that day

Yeonsang Park :

Yoongi dragged Jimin to have a walk with him than just sitting there and making things worse for him.

Jimin was sad he doesn't want to go back to that place. But there's Yoongi can't do anything now because it's his personal matter and he is nothing to him except just a boss.

Jimin was upset, Yoongi never saw this cheerful boy being upset until now. He always makes the studio a happy place to work, smiling and cracking jokes in the break time being an absolute clown.

Yoongi loves his smile, laugh, the way he talks, small glances, licking his lips, pout, and the way he shifts in his seat when he gets caught, staring at Yoongi, or spacing out because they bring peace to him. In short, Yoongi loves everything.

But now, he's hopeless because the boy is being hopeless. To cheer up the mood, Yoongi decided to step out of his comfort zone to cheer this boy up.

"So!" Yoongi says out loud enough to grab Jimin's attention which he did. Those brown orbs lifted to meet Yoongi's dark ones.

"Yes, Hyung?" His voice was muffled since he was wearing a mask.

"Wanna try out something? I mean you can ask for anything." Yoongi says being nervous because he has never done this before nor has a planned to do this.

Jimin looks away, observing his surrounding before shrugging his shoulder.

"I don't know...if you have anything in mind then... let's just do that." Jimin answers in simple words which Yoongi found difficult to understand.

"Ah...I don't have many friends so that we could hang out." Jimin lifts his head to see Yoongi face as he scratches his head.

Suddenly, Yoongi's eyes landed on a small food cart. He was craving for something spicy lately and that can't be better than anything.

"Wanna have some tteokbboki? " Yoongi asks bluntly which caught Jimin off guard.

"Tteokbboki? Where?" Jimin asks, squinting his eyes to look ahead.

"There. Come on! I'll treat you." Without any second thoughts, Yoongi holds Jimin's warm hands in his cold ones and pulls him.

Jimin was a little shocked by the sudden touch of the other but he's not complaining about it. He likes it when someone holds his hands like it's the most fragile thing on earth. Because Yoongi was holding his hand like he was holding a very fragile masterpiece.

They arrived at the cart and ordered two plates of tteokbboki, extra spicy. Because it was getting cold that time, mid of September isn't a good time to wander around in shorts.

Yoongi hands a plate to Jimin before he pops one tteok in his mouth and moans by the flavor.

"Ah..it's so spicy." Jimin smiles beneath his mask and takes it off before tasting the red deadly looking rice cakes.

"It's is spicy.." Jimin covers his mouth after the spices hit him and burning his mouth. Yoongi chuckles but spiciness hits him too.

.

.

After that spicy incident, they needed some ice cream to calm down their taste buds. Luckily, there was an ice cream truck, and less crowded too.

Jimin picked up the flavor since he suggested having ice cream. Vanilla with chocolate toppings are the best in this world, Jimin hands over the small cup of ice cream before paying but Yoongi stops him.