27

Trinity Apartment :

Jimin kept crying but Namjoon had nothing in mind to stop him and he was cursing himself for making this boy cry.

Hyung will kill me if he knows about this...Hyung, please forgive me for this time! I don't wanna die before seeing my kids!

Namjoon nearly cried while thinking what will Yoongi do if he finds out about this. Jimin sniffles and wipes his eyes before letting out a sigh. His face was red and puffy by now, small hiccups were bothering him too since he cried a lot.

"I'm sorry. ..I shouldn't have cried like that...I'm a pathetic human.." He blames him while grabbing some tissues from the side table. Namjoon feels bad for this boy, he doesn't deserve this.

"No, even the sky cries when he can't hold it back. You're stronger than anyone, Jimin." Namjoon replies, feeling guilty for making Jimin cry.

Jimin laughs a little, he stopped crying but his face was red from it. His hiccups interrupted him and made him redder from the embarrassment.

"You always talk like a philosopher." Namjoon laughs too, to make the atmosphere a little lighter than before.

"But...I agree with what have you said before.." Namjoon was surprised.

"Huh.."

Jimin looks up and smiles. Namjoon can't put his finger on which word he can use to describe the whole situation when Jimin smiled sadly at him. His smile was somewhat. ..mysterious.

"I think that Hyun-suk is an asshole but I can't change a thing here." Namjoon sighs. Jimin tries to avoid eye contact with Namjoon and looking down to play with his fingers.

"Can I ask, why did you do that so suddenly? Did your parents found out? " Namjoon asks in the softest tone.

"Well, no. I decided to end it since I was getting carried away too much. And...I have my boundaries. .so I crossed it I guess.." Jimin explains but Namjoon wasn't satisfied with that answer.

"What is your side of the story, Jimin. ..I have to know to help you." Jimin looks up being surprised by Namjoon's statement.

"Help me..?" Namjoon nods. The sudden change of the tone made Namjoon a little concerned.

"Noone. .even cares about me.. everyone neglected me.." Jimin smiles sadly.

"I care about you, Yoongi-Hyung cares about you a lot. That why I'm here without informing Hyung!" Namjoon semi-yells. Jimin widens his eyes.

"Why..W-why. .." Namjoon calms down as his eyes go soft.

"Because Hyung loves you. You are his first love. He never loved anyone else before until you show up. " Jimin stayed a quiet for few seconds before sighing. Finally, making up his mind.

"My parents told me to have kids with Hyun-suk after getting the promotion." Jimin starts speaking.

"Kids! With that guy! Are they gone crazy! " Jimin laughs.

"So I'm not the only one who doesn't think my parents are crazy." Namjoon sighs.

"Still, Jimin jokes aside... you should do something about him. Don't you have the marriage documents? " Namjoon asks but Jimin sighs while shaking his head.

"Hyun-suk have them. He kept them in his office." Namjoon nods.

"In his drawers?" Jimin nods.

"I see. Then I'll take care of that. Jimin, just don't lose your hope okay? We will help you." Jimin smiles.