8

Trinity Apartment

Jimin and Tae entered Jimin's small apartment and he was excited to show his friend around.

"It's not a big apartment. But I think it will be enough for us." Jimin runs to the kitchen, leaving Tae in the living room.

"It's a very small place for kids. Not like I'm saying that you will be having kids with this jerk." Tae spits, he could hear Jimin's laughing.

"Calm down, calm down. I'm not planning to have kids with him." Jimin comes back with a tray of snacks and water.

"Good. I don't want my nephew or niece to be like him!"Tae drops down on the couch and stretches his arms.

"Stop talking about kids and stuff. I don't like it." Jimin groans because both he and Hyun-suk don't want kids.

"You should find someone better and get remarried," Tae says before popping some chips into his mouth.

"I forgot!" Jimin jumps off and quickly grabbed his phone to text someone.

"What is it?" Tae peeks but Jimin turns off his phone and grins.

"What are you hiding! Say it! I know that grin!" Tae says being interested all of a sudden.

"You see....you know that I love singing and dancing, right?" Tae nods.

"Well, one day while working ...I found an audition advertisement. ..and..."

"You went for it? " Jimin nods shyly.

"That's a good thing! So, did you passed?!"Jimin nods again.

"The host I mean the producer is very nice, I mean very very nice and-"

"Hot!" Jimin's face turned red.

"Hehe! I knew it! Do you like him? Does he know?! Did you tell him?! How does he look? Do you have a pic?! No, wait! Did you two!" Jimin covers Tae's mouth because he was flustered.

"Shhhhhh! Stop! I'll explain slowly!" Tae grins and Jimin sat down being nervous.

"So, from the start!" Tae chirps and Jimin sighs.

It's gonna be a long day...

.

.

Hannam Complex :

Yoongi came back home, to his own house; given by the company but he designed it.

He rarely stays at this place since the studio is another home. He hired someone to be the caretaker to keep his house neat and take care of his only pet; Min Holly.

"Holly!" He calls as soon as he steps inside the house.

A brown small poodle dog comes running towards the front door and jumps on Yoongi.

Yoongi dramatically falls with the dog on top of him. Holly started to lick Yoongi and Yoongi was a  laughing mess.

"Holly! Omg! Yoongi-ssi!" The voice of the caretaker echoes inside. Yoongi gets up and smiles a little.

"You can go home now. I'll call you when I'll need you again." Yoongi says and the young boy bows before grabbing his things.

Yoongi gently picks up Holly in his arms and walks inside. 

A very big empty house for him. He sighs and walks towards his room at the end of the hallway.

He drags his legs to his bed and drop-down, Holly already jumped off from his arms and ran away.